Free MCBoot/Emulators on PS2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Anyone messin with this? I just found out about this a couple weeks ago but I was able to get the NES/SNES/Gen emulators to work on PS2. You are able to put all of the emulators/games on a thumb drive and play them that way. It's pretty clean.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
It's a painstaking process. Basically you have to upload the free mcboot onto a memory card which causes the ps2 to bypass the normal boot process. Then from there, you can load the emulators and roms onto a flash drive and plug into the usb and run the games off of that. It's dope once you get it working but it's not cut and dry.

The site is taking forever right now but I'll post up the link that walks you through it and has all the stuff you need tomorrow

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
its all good my PS2 is modded so it will load anything. I just need some new emulater stuff cuz I lost all my games/emu cds during ah move. Ive been trying to download torrents but they don't seem to work. I used to run "SNESStation" and "I Cant Belive Its Not Nintendo" off ah CD but lost them and cant find anything new that's stable on my PS2.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah, the torrent packs I dl'd for the SNES didn't work very well. All the games A-R worked, but S-Z didn't which just happens to be damn near all of my favorite games I was looking for. So I gotta keep searching.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
I d/l the SNK Classics Vol.1.....get the it worked. Ill get the NEO GEO pack too, im not sure if it will work tho. most things im getting from here are working tho. As long at they come out as iso files im good.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
MAME stands for Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator. When used in conjunction with images of the original arcade game's ROM and disk data, MAME attempts to reproduce that game as faithfully as possible on a more modern general-purpose computer. MAME can currently emulate several thousand different classic arcade video games from the late 1970s through the modern era.

I can get that shit to run on any pc but could never get it to run on my ps2......