FREE BRENTON WOOD CONCERT IN MADERA 4TH OF JULY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
*THIS IS FC'S PRIMO IM USING HIS NAME STILL SINCE I SET UP A NAME AND IT WONT LET ME POST UNDER IT*

HERE IS THE INFO!!!!!!! IT DOESNT GET BETTER THAN THIS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All-American Birthday Bash

All-American Birthday Bash

Join MEGA 97.9 July 4th at the Madera Fairgrounds to celebrate the
Red, White & Blue with a MEGA All-American Birthday Bash!!

Madera Fairgrounds
Sunday, July 4, 2004
4:00pm to 10:00pm

We’re celebrating our nations and our own birthday as MEGA 97.9 celebrates the birth of American freedom and the sixth anniversary of MEGA!

We’ll have a whole afternoon and evening of fun for the whole family starting at 4pm.

We’ll have a giant kids play area, lots of food, and drink and great music! We’ll also have the best old school and soul bands in the Valley, along with some special guests.

And get ready for the headliner for the MEGA All-American Birthday Bash... internationally renowned recording star, Brenton Wood!

But that’s not all because when the sun goes down we’ll end the day with a BANG and a huge fireworks show

But the best part is admission is absolutely FREE!

It’s an All-American bash with your All-American Oldies station MEGA 97.9!

LINKS

www.brentonwood.com
www.mega979.com

Aug 6, 2002
good lawd no 0ne is interested. I guess no one is from the 559 area. but a free fireworks show and BRENTON WOOD dont seem to interest people. ??????