FREE AGENTS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
DAMN WHO ELSE IS FEELIN THAT FREE AGENTS SHIT!???? YOUNG DRU CAME THE TIGHTEST I EVER HEARD HIM ON THIS!!! I JUS HEARD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME LAST NIGHT.....THIS CD GOT SOME KNOCKS ON IT FA SHO!!!

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
hey jay tee can i get a cpoy a free agents from you??? i heard it on mp3.com...or u got any promo items for this cd????? holla back

Aug 12, 2002
I was feeling the overall vibe the most of any of your albums Jay Tee. As a whole, it was a really polished product. Tracks with emotion mixed with tracks to pop in the dash on a sunny day. Of course, next time, you should drop some of my beats on there... :cheeky:

-=bumpus=-

Jun 18, 2002
bumpus said:
Of course, next time, you should drop some of my beats on there... :cheeky:

-=bumpus=-
...and that's a fact, cause Bumpus are bringin' some straight bangin' production! Just got a beat CD from him, and it's nothin' but pure West Coast G-Phunk!

Big Ice A Lotti

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Dj Glaze from Foesum has them west coast knocks 2. boy I sure would like to see Jay tee hook up with both them cats!!

Yay Yuh!

Nov 28, 2002
Playa Jay Tee said:
Free Agents been getting slept on. That is a tight ass album in my opinion. I kind of like it better than Velvetism. I think once people hear it a few times, they love it.
exactly. i heard it in my shitty stereo and didnt like it, but when i heard it in my home boys car with beat, shit was knockin. i got a new stereo and have been bumpin that cd a lot lately.