Free Agents feedback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2002
@dimedroap

yeah evrybody has there opinion i know your a young dru fan and i am to but you cant call everybody a hater who dont feel the same way you do. Mayne i was on another post and said i wasn't feelin the flame spitter album too much but i loved everything else he has done (especially them song on so cold) and you said i was hatin? c'mon dog that aint hatin. i saw your site though and its coo your tryin to emulate johnny z. he's a sick producer. The best grimy shady beats in the business!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
triplegold

I ain't gonna call u a hater man...Many people told Dru (including myself) that he wasn't bein him on his last album Flame Spitter...But on The Free Agents he's returned to his original flow again...Not that raspy Killa Tay kinda shit...Not on ONE SONG...Maybe you should listen to it again....

pe@ce!
Mark

Jun 9, 2002
triple

hey dogg
my bad on callin you hater, i just dont like it when people hate on dru, i know what your sayin though, you got really like the cat, too like all his styles, my bad dogg
anyways you liked my website, holla back and let me know what u though
im out
the kid

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i was a fan of young dru's style. he was on numerous compliations and he had that playa style and he was spittin it real big. i e-mailed jay tee with some feedback about the so cold album, cause i thought the track #12 came out really good with young dru, but that wasn't the young dru i had come to know. if you listen to slightly pimpish mostly doggish, track #11, that is how young dru had come with it for the most part, that real playa type stuff. with flame spitter he is fitted with a vest on and tryna really punch that gangsta image out there. to me, if you were livin that way to whole time, you woulda been spittin that the whole time cause you can only comment on what you know. it was just a real switch and made it hard to believe when i heard the flame spitter album. johnny z has put down some major slump for the bay area, but, that albums production was ass. i haven't got the free agents yet, but i am a supporter of 40 ounces stuff cause jay tee has been real with me the few times i have emailed him and he consistently puts out some real knocks. but as far as young dru goes, i hope he finds his real self, whatever that may be. call it hatin or what ever, but that's my 14 cents, spend it wisely

Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Voicing your opinion is not being a hater. If you don't like something, let it be known. Alot of people liked Dru's album "Flame Spitter" and alot of people didn't. I didn't like it, but I still got love for him. I don't listen to that type of music. I have only listen to one song all the way thru, "Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep". I told Dru, as well as B-12 and alot of other people, that the YukMouth style isn't cool for him to spit. Let Yuk do that. That is why he got back on track with the Free Agents stuff and the new songs that he has with me on "High Caliber". Thanks for all of the feedback. Later, Jay Tee....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
real talk jay tee. like i say, the last thing your homeboys need is for you to tell them that all their stuff it tight, cause all you are doing is hurting them in the long run. that really ain't his style on that flame spitter, and for that i wasn't diggin it. i'll check out that free agents. but he needs to be true to himself, cause it sounds like he is tryna switch it up too much. "just do you" young dru.

Apr 25, 2002
Naw FlameSpitter was solid. He wasnt strictly on that Yuk style or anything, I mean he had a few tracks about just party and bullshittin i think #s 9 and 11 if I remember right. And Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep is one of the tightest tracks of past couple years, the one before it Andreas Demetrius is cool too. Thats my opinion.

Jun 9, 2002
hey i know that is johnny z studio i say it is his im goin to change it now i just need a pic at the moment and that was the only one that i had at the moment i am about change it now did you listen to the beats jay tee,??