Freako aka King discography (2008)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2007
www.cdbaby.com
I put together Lou-Nutt presents "Da Morgue" compilation for Murder Dog Magazine and the homie Freako (Chico Gaines) isn't on it. If you are referring to The Ghetto Starz. It isn't the Ghetto Stars from Pittsburg on that compilation it is The Ghetto Starz out of Los Angeles that Bad Azz, Frank Nitty and Snoop Dogg together. Although Ap.9 is on "Da Morgue".

Feb 4, 2005
I put together Lou-Nutt presents "Da Morgue" compilation for Murder Dog Magazine and the homie Freako (Chico Gaines) isn't on it. If you are referring to The Ghetto Starz. It isn't the Ghetto Stars from Pittsburg on that compilation it is The Ghetto Starz out of Los Angeles that Bad Azz, Frank Nitty and Snoop Dogg together. Although Ap.9 is on "Da Morgue".
Thanks i never checked out that cd, ill correct the list.

Feb 4, 2005
could be tight if u amke a mix of all his feat.
not from his solo and group albums only featured
That was the original plan but the sound quality of some of the rarer songs varies so much that the mix sounded totally fucked so i reshuffled it to include some joints from his solos replacing a few rarer cuts that just didnt fit in right, but most of the mix is from features and comps anyway.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
He was ill as fuck - It was a shame how they did him too . RIP KING FREAKO !

He'd be doing it REAL big right now . Mac Dre always had him on shit from early stuff to the later shit , so he saw the talent. Did they ever catch anyone . ? I BELIEVE IT WAS ALL-STAR BASKETBALL OR SOMETHING . ??????

Feb 4, 2005
that freako list got shit twisted half that shit aint even the real albums and mixed freako verses on them . u can tell this foo got his collection from **********this list is fraud!
Late response to a late response as i ain't posted in a few years. I have most of those cds in hard copy so they do exist, a few were pm'ed to me by siccness members to help make the list so i had them d/l'd. I compiled the list for fans of his work as at the time it was hard to find any material if you didn't scoop it when it dropped. Its been a few years and more music has been released or surfaced but i doubt you'll be able to find a good accurate discography on the net for Freako.

R.I.P King Freako

Props: Quick