For those who are REALLY intune with the NEW Bay Artists!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Whats good Siccness..? Lets get it all in one Forum.. The NEW Breeds that we should be really supporting. I'll leave my list, and you guys can make comments and/or add to it.. yes or no on some... BUT give a GOOD reason! Here's my list of people you should be looking for and supporting:

Big Rich (Frisco)- Dude been workin.. 2 good street albums (Get Down or Lay Down).. Good collabo with Balance.. All City Album (SF Anthem shit).. 3 Story Muzik.. etc.. who's working like that.

J Davinci -(Frisco) He is reallllly slept on! Gunz and Butter was dope!

J Stalin (Oak)- He's really holding down, putting out quality music for Oakland! Dude is hot..

EVENODDS (Frisco)- If yall don't know about these cats.. these niggaz (IMO) are the hardest working niggaz in Frisco.. been to several shows of theirs, and instead of cattin off. they're placing and handing out cds to everyone in the room.. Keeping to themselves, THEN giving an outstanding performance!!! I use to see them downtown selling cds.. Just the 2 of them stood in front of Old Navy (I use to work there) and I'd watch them go thru 2 duffles bags a day.. I dont know why no1 has signed them yet! Spent alotta money on their video too, and that was just a good look as anyother video you'd see on MTV!

Bread Me Out Family (Frisco)- I like to call them the MOP of the Bay.. very hard working and have alotta energy.. Need to polish lyrics, but They have good direction!

Nio The Gift (Richmond) - Dudes a BEAST in the booth.. Crazy ass swagg.. and also hard working!

Diligentz - Laugh or not.. they really got a huge fan base and got shit on lock with the youngsters.. my lil sis won't stop slappin they shit with her annoying ass friends! So I give them props..

M Lott (Frisco)- I saw these guys open for David Banner, and I was fuckin impressed! They sorta gotta south swagg, but they rocked harder than Banner IMO! Yung Lott had that "What Do You See" video this year also!

Taj He Spitz (Not positive where he's from) - but dude can REALLY put bars together.. really didn't start liking his music til this year, but he has really grown into a song writer now.. He's promising..

I'm missing a few people, but we really need to be supporting these artists.. I'd like to know if there is anyone on this list you really disagree with! Im curious.. Everyone is available on myspace too if you need to be schooled on who they are.. I get tired of reading that "they're aren't any artist worth checking out in the Bay anymore" and "It aint been a good song since 06".. take the dicks out ya ears and start listening!

Thanx!

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ exactly, i didnt care much for Big Rich when he was on Done Deal, its good to see he came into his own

Jun 23, 2008
I really just sat listened to both those niggaz.. Stik is kinda tuna to me.. Sound quality was shitty too.. Production was kinda good. But his lyrics wasn't there.

Gully on the OTHER hand.. dude is dope. Real dope! But i can also say the same about the quality. BUT production was great! Lyrics was heavy... dude was really saying some nice shit!

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
I really just sat listened to both those niggaz.. Stik is kinda tuna to me.. Sound quality was shitty too.. Production was kinda good. But his lyrics wasn't there.

Gully on the OTHER hand.. dude is dope. Real dope! But i can also say the same about the quality. BUT production was great! Lyrics was heavy... dude was really saying some nice shit!
Damn.. Ima have to agree wit dude.. Gully is NICE!

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
Don't judge them just based on they myspace tracks tho, they both got free mixtapes you can find with some good shit on them.
I feel you bruh.. but 5 songs on his myspace should be enough to determine. I really didn't like his(Stik's) voice.. doesn't sound natural to me. Just my own detailed opinions bro.. Im no1 that can make or break dude.. Just MY observations..

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I feel ya, I respect opinions, I like Stik tho he can make some good tracks. And Gully is just sick, the future along with the rest of LiveWire/PTB/Whole Sha Bang.