FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW-"SICCNESS IS GONE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Vamps, you're a muthafuckin pimp. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Good lookin out for takin care of the Siccness for so long. I wish you well on the rest of your endeavors.

May 11, 2002
Thanks Vamps for the Siccness.........The only place on the internet that doesnt cost any money to register. This site is the only reason I use the internet. Thanks for the 3 years I have been coming to the 91siccness. And good luck.

Codeine

I

Instigator

Just as I was skeptical of Vamps when he first took over, so am I skeptical of the new owner and his/her direction for the Siccness.

Vamps, you did a great job with the site over the past few years. I didn't post much, but I've been watching and reading from the sidelines.

I hope the new owner can take the ball and run with it. Good luck.

Sicc since Oct. 99

Aug 15, 2002
thanks Vamp ive only been coming here for less then a year but this is truly one of my favorite sites so i guess i would owe that to you ...good luck in the future homie

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
Funny what can happen in ah couple of weeks, huh...

•SICCMADE MIZICC concert in Denver...We gonna make it happen REAL soon...
•MURDER DOG MARKETING-Lisa, I really want to be a part of this...i have found out that promotion/marketing iz what i thrive in...PROMOTIONAL HUMAN REALTIONZ iz how i market myself, I just need you guys to guide tha way and help me through tha right contact and connections to gather...
•AND TO THA NEW OWNERS-I have faith in that you will bring this scene to tha top, and I ain't no stoopid mudder-humper either...I am goin to submit, accumululate, promote, and bring everything(and everyone) I can to tha table...I have made so many high class connects since tha SPURZ won it unbeleivealbe(sp?)...I know one of tha hottest d.j.'z in Denver, a scout for a modeling agentcy out of Vegas, and various other"Big Wigs"...let me PROVE to you what i can do in this mindstate...Ask Vamps what i told him when i got out of tha hospital...This Site iz one of my only baccbones in life, and I want to do anything i can to help...

-HººP

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Funny what can happen in ah couple of weeks, huh...

HOOP said:
MURDER DOG MARKETING-Lisa, I really want to be a part of this...i have found out that promotion/marketing iz what i thrive in...PROMOTIONAL HUMAN REALTIONZ iz how i market myself, I just need you guys to guide tha way and help me through tha right contact and connections to gather...
I'll be hitting you up real soon...I'm just trying to organize all of the info I have and finish up some other projects first...but I did get your email...

LMD