FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW-"SICCNESS IS GONE"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
The Siccness is gone. It'll be back, but under "new management." When Roloc sold the site to me back in 2000, I couldn't understand why, but after 3 years, I do. I still listen to this shit and still like it, but I want to do other things..

But don't worry, the site will be left in good hands and will never become some watered down, commericalized shit and it'll only get bigger. I took the Siccness as far as I could take it and now it's someone elses turn to do the same..

The site should be back online in a couple days, a week at the most with all the techical bugs fixed. I'll update everyone when I have some more news..

Thanks to everyone that supported me personally. I met a couple cool ass people who I'll continue to work with. If you have any comments, questions, etc. hit me at [email protected]

Vamps
IX.

VAMPS HAS TAKEN THIS SITE TO HIGHER LEVELS.....
HE'S PUT IN ALOT OF WORK, AND I THANK HIM FOR THAT.

WHO NOW WILL RUN THE SICCNESS?
CAN WE GET THE LOWDOWN INFO AND THE FUTURE?????

WHATS REALLY.....CAN SOMEONE ADDRESS THE CROWD PLEASE?

ONE
D-LOCC
91 SICCNESS VETT

May 8, 2002
D-Locc60 said:

VAMPS HAS TAKEN THIS SITE TO HIGHER LEVELS.....
HE'S PUT IN ALOT OF WORK, AND I THANK HIM FOR THAT.
ONE
D-LOCC
91 SICCNESS VETT
Keep bumpin that Too Short:classic:......and Dont be a stranger.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
The Board is gonna be moved to a faster server hopefully by Monday. After that we shouldn't have to worry about much downtime (I HOPE). Once everything is final we'll let you know who the new owener/s are.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Re: Re: FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW-"SICCNESS IS GONE"

cartoon said:
Keep bumpin that Too Short:classic:......and Dont be a stranger.
Aww hell yeah, that shit's gonna be playing in my coffin..

And THANKS to everyone on here. There's alot more people that have love for me and the site, then not. I'll still be around and will help the site continue to grow, I just won't be in charge anymore, but Bplease will remain the site's web designer and the new owners will be bringing a lot more energy and resources to the table..

There's only good things ahead. But 714, one of the site's oldest members came closest. I'm not going anywhere. All of my projects you'll all hear about and will hopefully use. I'm just focusing on a couple things and putting my all into them. Everyone's who supported me over the years will be given the same love back..

As soon as paperwork is signed and everything's official, we'll disclose the details and the plan for the site in the coming months. It's been a trip. I started out 3 years ago knowning nothing about the internet or rap from behind the scenes and I came along way. The night at Kinko's when B12 pulled up the Soundscans opened my eyes to everything..

But thanks to everyone..

And watch out for Ecay Uno in particular. He's not your average rapper. His shit drops August 12th on Money Hungry/Bomb Leery Ent. Hit me back with any questions/comments..

Vamps&Tramps..

Nov 8, 2002
bsleezy said:
raptalk sucks I was forced to join over there while it was down over here
Bro well if you were forced you should have made the best out of it.
But since you were you wont be back since sicc is back?

I have been on the sicc and RapTalk and post on both when it is something I want to, but it is mostly the same folks on both that are invlovled in the good threads.

May 2, 2002
It's been said, but I am just really happy that the site is back up.

The people on Raptalk (not all, but alot) were some stuck up motherfuckers.....

And I'll be lookin' out for the ones that post over here, but then talk shit over there...assholes.....

May 8, 2002
Gizmo said:

Bro well if you were forced you should have made the best out of it.
But since you were you wont be back since sicc is back?

I have been on the sicc and RapTalk and post on both when it is something I want to, but it is mostly the same folks on both that are invlovled in the good threads.
fa show!