For the Tequila Afficionados

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
I BOUGHT A BOX OF GOLD LEAF CASA NOBLES A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND THEY GAVE ME ONE OF THOSE FOR FREE....NOT THAT GOOD FOR A 100 DOLLAR BOTTLE...
I think it really comes down to preference. I personally enjoy whiskey over everything else.

It does, see lisicki's post lol
Like I said, I think it comes down to preference, I haven't tried a lot of tequilas so I'm not an expert. Then there's a whole other world of mezcal.

Mar 25, 2005
I think it really comes down to preference. I personally enjoy whiskey over everything else.
SOME TEQULAS ARE AGED IN WHISKEY BARRELS AND DO PICK UP SOME KICK. tHATS PROBABLY WHY YOU LIKE THE 1942....I PREFER THE SMOOTHER TASTING ONES... I COULD DRINK THOSE EVERYDAY...SOMETHING THAT HAS A STRONG TASTE OR GOES A LITTER ROUGH I HAVE TO BE IN THE MOOD FOR....

Nov 18, 2010
TRY SIETE LEGUAS ANEJO...BEST EVERYDAY SIPPING TEQUILA TO ME....
Man, tequila game lacking up here, they dont got it.

Id say my everyday sippin tequila is centenario reposado

I seen this one today and I havent tried it. Was gonna grab it but would rather some feedback first since alcohol prices are retarded up here and I dont wanna waste loot.

Anyone tried that?

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Man, tequila game lacking up here, they dont got it.

Id say my everyday sippin tequila is centenario reposado

I seen this one today and I havent tried it. Was gonna grab it but would rather some feedback first since alcohol prices are retarded up here and I dont wanna waste loot.

Anyone tried that?
never seen it but according to this site its like $45

Spirits Review | Reviews |Tequila| Certeza Reposado