For the HOOD 2 HOOD cats, QUESTION?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
Big Leak said:
Why yall aint goto NEWARK, NJ or CAMDEN, NJ or PATTERSON, NJ or TRENTON, NJ or EAST ORANGE, NJ??
You forgot about Linden and Rahway homie...You know why they didn't go there...all those places mentioned in Dirty Jeerz are grimey ass f*ck...

Oct 19, 2004
Living Legend said:
You forgot about Linden and Rahway homie...You know why they didn't go there...all those places mentioned in Dirty Jeerz are grimey ass f*ck...
lol thats not it at all cuzzo. They just didn't have enough time to go everywhere thats why they comin out wit part 2. And come on cuzzo they already went to the grimiest spots in this country on the first one. Aint nothin in jersey harder than compton, new orleans, the bay, chicago etc... So dont get it twisted they aint scared of no hood.

Jun 2, 2005
threefoe said:
lol thats not it at all cuzzo. They just didn't have enough time to go everywhere thats why they comin out wit part 2. And come on cuzzo they already went to the grimiest spots in this country on the first one. Aint nothin in jersey harder than compton, new orleans, the bay, chicago etc... So dont get it twisted they aint scared of no hood.
Where have you been to in Jersey homie? Speaking like that, I know for a FACT you have never been to Linden, Camden or Rahway...and I know for damn sho you haven't been anywhere close to east orange or newark speaking like that...

Jun 2, 2005
Tas n Doe 4da05 said:
that aint got shit 2 to with why they didnt come... you must aint seen the 1st one then
I seen the first one homie and have actually that sh*t looked hella fake to me, I can't tell how real cats are from looking at that sh*t...Niggas in my little ass hood in Seaside, Cali, holden more heat than most of them fake ass niggas on hood to hood, Where them cats from letting a cat with a camera in there hood interviewing them exposing all kinds of game like that, we would have slapped that fool in the head and took his camera....

Oct 19, 2004
Living Legend said:
Where have you been to in Jersey homie? Speaking like that, I know for a FACT you have never been to Linden, Camden or Rahway...and I know for damn sho you haven't been anywhere close to east orange or newark speaking like that...

Never been to jersey a day in my life nor do I care to ever go. But I do remember treach (new jersey native) sayin in "the show" that he thought cali was the craziest spot in america. Anyway I was simply sayin dont think the reason they didn't go was cuz it was too grimey. I never heard of any spot in jersey being the murder cap but a few spots they went to have been the shit a couple times. Dont get what im typin twisted though. I aint sayin jersey aint grimey cuz we all know it is but dont act like its some shit that cant nobody go to cuz its the grimeyest place on earth.

Jan 14, 2004
www.hardtimehusslin.com
Living Legend said:
I seen the first one homie and have actually that sh*t looked hella fake to me, I can't tell how real cats are from looking at that sh*t...Niggas in my little ass hood in Seaside, Cali, holden more heat than most of them fake ass niggas on hood to hood, Where them cats from letting a cat with a camera in there hood interviewing them exposing all kinds of game like that, we would have slapped that fool in the head and took his camera....
isnt one of them dudes from hood2hood from seaside?

btw, how did it look fake? what would make it look "real"?

Jun 28, 2003
Living Legend said:

BWAHAHAHA.....SEASIDE CALI? HOLDIN HEAT? LMAO!!

SEASIDE USED TO BE HARD BUT THAT WAS IN THE EARLY 90'S MAYNE...KEEP IT REAL FOO...SEASIDE AINT SHIT BUT LIL MEXICO NOW...BARELY ANY CRIPS NO MORE

IM FROM SEASIDE TOO BUT IM FROM THE OLD DAYS WHEN SEASIDE WAS ROLLIN HARD ....BACK THEN WE HAD PJ'S (NOT HILLTOP), C-TOWN MOBB, BOYZ IN GREEN, OBS, SOS, DICE BOY YOUNGSTAZ, SCRIPS, EIGHTBALL POSSE, AND NORTH SEASIDE X4....BACK THEN MUTHAFUCKAS WERE LIGHTIN UP THE TOWN...U COULDNT GO DOWN MINGO, NOCHE BUENA, YOSEMITE, SAN PABLO OR FLORES...YOU WOULD GET ROLLED ON...NOW ILL SLIDE THROUGH THERE DAY OR NIGHT AND ITZ NUTHIN...FROM 91 TO 94' I LOST 6 HOMIES AND MANY OF MY FOLKS DOIN LIFE TERMS...THEY WAS MADE MEN YA DIG...REAL MUTHAFUCKAS WHO DIDNT JUST "HOLD" HEAT...THEY PUT WORK IN....ASK ANYBODY FROM OLD SEASIDE AND THEYLL TELL U THAT U COULDNT WALK ON MINGO CUZ U WOULD GET SHOT, STABBED, BEATEN...I WATCHED ONE DUDE GET HELD DOWN IN THE STREET AND THEY RAN OVER HIS LEGS WITH A CADILLAC...ASK SOMEBODY BOUT THE OAK TREE....ASK HOW LIFE WAS BACK THEN GROWIN UP....DO YA HOMEWORK YOUNGSTAZ CUZ IF U THINK SEASIDE IS HARD NOW, WAKE UP IT AINT SHIT NO MORE....

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
MRxBULLETx831 said:
BWAHAHAHA.....SEASIDE CALI? HOLDIN HEAT? LMAO!!

SEASIDE USED TO BE HARD BUT THAT WAS IN THE EARLY 90'S MAYNE...KEEP IT REAL FOO...SEASIDE AINT SHIT BUT LIL MEXICO NOW...BARELY ANY CRIPS NO MORE

IM FROM SEASIDE TOO BUT IM FROM THE OLD DAYS WHEN SEASIDE WAS ROLLIN HARD ....BACK THEN WE HAD PJ'S (NOT HILLTOP), C-TOWN MOBB, BOYZ IN GREEN, OBS, SOS, DICE BOY YOUNGSTAZ, SCRIPS, EIGHTBALL POSSE, AND NORTH SEASIDE X4....BACK THEN MUTHAFUCKAS WERE LIGHTIN UP THE TOWN...U COULDNT GO DOWN MINGO, NOCHE BUENA, YOSEMITE, SAN PABLO OR FLORES...YOU WOULD GET ROLLED ON...NOW ILL SLIDE THROUGH THERE DAY OR NIGHT AND ITZ NUTHIN...FROM 91 TO 94' I LOST 6 HOMIES AND MANY OF MY FOLKS DOIN LIFE TERMS...THEY WAS MADE MEN YA DIG...REAL MUTHAFUCKAS WHO DIDNT JUST "HOLD" HEAT...THEY PUT WORK IN....ASK ANYBODY FROM OLD SEASIDE AND THEYLL TELL U THAT U COULDNT WALK ON MINGO CUZ U WOULD GET SHOT, STABBED, BEATEN...I WATCHED ONE DUDE GET HELD DOWN IN THE STREET AND THEY RAN OVER HIS LEGS WITH A CADILLAC...ASK SOMEBODY BOUT THE OAK TREE....ASK HOW LIFE WAS BACK THEN GROWIN UP....DO YA HOMEWORK YOUNGSTAZ CUZ IF U THINK SEASIDE IS HARD NOW, WAKE UP IT AINT SHIT NO MORE....

What are you talking about? Back then it was only 2 gangs REALLY funkin.

May 10, 2002
Dajuan Wagner (Cleveland Cavaliers) and a few of his homeboys were telling me about Camden a while ago and how grimey it was.. I had never heard of it, and since then I've heard a number of times it's real gutter

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Living Legend said:
i know for a fact that them west oakland niggas in that shit aint fake, and holdin heat dont mean shit.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
ChopShop said:
Dajuan Wagner (Cleveland Cavaliers) and a few of his homeboys were telling me about Camden a while ago and how grimey it was.. I had never heard of it, and since then I've heard a number of times it's real gutter
I have been all over the US..not saying I just chilled in all the ghettos though LMFAO. But out of all the places I have been Camden, NJ. , East St. Louis, Illinois and New Orleans have been the worst citys I have ever seen. I am not talking about which one is the hardest and all that shit. But just how grimey and just straight up poor those cities are. Plus all are known for really high crimes rates.

I am origanlly from New York City and if I didn't have alot of family that moved to Camden, NJ that I try to visit every year or so...that is one city that I could go my whole life without ever going to again.

Nuttkace

Feb 3, 2005
Living Legend said:
Hah at the starting of the dvd it says most of the niggaz on dere are actors. those guns were prolly not even real, most of em were prolly props

Apr 21, 2004
Living Legend said:
yo lil punk ass blocks must not be on the map and too crackin if hood ta hood aint show it.. whats fake about it??? the drugs?? the pistols??? the money?? i mean what is it??? i AINT from richmond and it aint shit to be glorifing but right now as we speak the got the number 1 murder rate in cali and the number 11 in the nation, aint nothin fake about that boy

Jun 2, 2005
Tas n Doe 4da05 said:
yo lil punk ass blocks must not be on the map and too crackin if hood ta hood aint show it.. whats fake about it??? the drugs?? the pistols??? the money?? i mean what is it??? i AINT from richmond and it aint shit to be glorifing but right now as we speak the got the number 1 murder rate in cali and the number 11 in the nation, aint nothin fake about that boy
lol!! How old are you like 12, who gives a f*ck about a murder rate, I'm from they old school, come around my way and get "tipped up"...A wise man once said "What you think thet stopped making gins, when they made yours?"

Jul 20, 2002
Living Legend said:
I know one thing. Dude with the camera (reputed to be Messy Marv) probably wouldn't have stood for being slapped at all. Another thing is he was allowed in those hoods because he's a real ass cat.