For the 2nd time in 3 years the san francisco giants are the world champions!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
once again coming in with irrelevant shit
irrelevant? i know it's a different sport, but same principle...

but it's cool, i know you can't respond to the question

you werent even alive for the 70s
thanks for the newsflash

yet, you're a cowboys fan who cheers for a baseball team who plays in the same city as a old time rival, the 49ers...and i know you've spoken on the fact that the cowboys are 5x super bowl trophy winners...but you weren't alive for their two super bowls which they won in the 70s either, so what is your point? lol

i might not have been alive in the 70s, but i was alive when the a's swept the giants in sf in '89 lmao

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
irrelevant? i know it's a different sport, but same principle...

but it's cool, i know you can't respond to the question

thanks for the newsflash

yet, you're a cowboys fan who cheers for a baseball team who plays in the same city as a old time rival, the 49ers...and i know you've spoken on the fact that the cowboys are 5x super bowl trophy winners...but you weren't alive for their two super bowls which they won in the 70s either, so what is your point? lol

i might not have been alive in the 70s, but i was alive when the a's swept the giants in sf in '89 lmao
yet your a cowboys fan from vallejo

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Sorry breh I would respond but these 2 world series rings are heavy and make it hard to type.

oh, well you must have female fingers because the a's have 4 world series rings and i can still type with no problem.

yet your a cowboys fan from vallejo
and that has nothing to do with anything...because although i'm an a's fan, i don't hate the mavericks, or rangers. but you're a cowboys and giants fan, but hate the 49ers...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
yes, i hate the giants...but if you can read, you can also see that i already gave the giants props on page one

but giants fans can "hate hate hate" all they want, it won't change the fact that a.) the a's still have more world series titles, and b.) we swept the giants in the world series in sf back in '89

Feb 12, 2004
Nobody gives a fuck about the bunk ass A's who havent won shit in over 20 years so get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

WE IZ DA CHAMPZ!!!!!!! Parade is Wednesday at 11am. Already told my boss im going to be out! FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 12, 2004
because you're in the world champions thread talking about some boo boo ass team who hasn't won shit in over 20 years, will probably be playing somewhere in livermore or someshit in 5 years and is IRRELEVANT TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE THE TEAM WE SHALLACKED KO'D YOU SUCKAS IN THE FIRST ROUND HAHA!! GIANTS BEEN RUNNING THE BAY AND NOW WE RUN THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN HAHA!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAH WORLD CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT HEEM!!