FOR SALE / WANT TO BUY / TRADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
thats because first post i saw one for 800 and thought that was cheap.. looked again and saw another for 695 like not even a minute after i posted that shit.

To me anything below 875-900 is good though, Depending on the overall condition of the mpc and if it has any upgrades the price could go up or down from there.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You still don't get it. WHERE is the one going for $695? As far as the MPC and the overall condition, it isn't being used and hasn't been for some time now. On a 1- 10 with 10 being the highest I give it a 9 because the plastic film covering the screen (that sticky stuff) was taken off recently, and the 2000 xl sticker is coming off. Whoever purchases the unit from me is going to have to break the pads in. The screen, which can be tilted at an angle or viewed flat, has only been tilted a couple of times so its still tight and sturdy. As far as expansion, it doesn't have 32mb of ram, but this is the XL so it has 8 additional outs not found in the 2000. New XL's are going for $1200-1400, and like I said, if you want the machine you can let me know what its worth to you and we can take it from there.

Mar 22, 2004
Yamaha MOTIF Rack - Have all manuals and box, never left the studio. Has the PLG150 board installed
looking for 600
Yamaha NS10's, work and look like new - 500
Nord Lead 3 - Not sure if I want to sell, but if I get a good enough offer I guess. I want 1000 at least
have the manual and all that stuff too!

I want to get that new Motif when it drops so I'm clearing out some stuff I don't use much!

I'm in Sacramento, CA
Paypal or Cashhhhhhhhhhh

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
FOR SALE

MPC 2000XL. Asking $850 OBO.

Roland Xp60 $600 OBO. (Have two, that are fully expanded but only selling one of them)

Korg Karma $1000 OBO. (I'm gonna regret this :( )

Sp-202 sampler $125 OBO.

Send me a PM or EMAIL if you have any questions or want pics. OBO =Or Best Offer, so I'm willing to wheel and deal. I am NOT hurting for cash, so there is NO RUSH to dump this gear. But liek I said, I am willing to wheel and deal with you.

Mar 22, 2004
MOTIF XS6- like a couple months old or so.
I like it , but I still go back to my Fantom X too much.
I'm looking to get 1800 for it. Save yourself like 500 avoiding retail+tax.
Have everything even the orig box.
Or if you got a motif es rack plus 1200 it's yours

Jun 12, 2007
www.mybeatshop.com
Lexicon Omega & Pro tools M-powered 7.1 Package

I have a Lexicon Omega interface just bought it in december 06 and Pro Tools M-Powered I bought in summer 06 with a Mobile Pre USB. Everything comes with It the ilok,manual the manual has a little wrinkle in it. Comes in the original box it came in everything is in excellent condition I just upgraded my studio and figured theres no sense in keeping it laying around hit me up on PM with your offers I would like to get at least $200.00 out of it all.

Nov 30, 2002
im tryin to get some new software (synthesizers preferably) i have some programs to trade... (V-station, Korg Legacy collection, MS-20, mini moog, pro 52, waves station, albino, cubase, sound forge 6, polysix, polyiblit, iblit and a few more) PM me if you want any of these with some offers

pz

yes

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
i got (2)KRK RP5 STUDIO MONITORS WITH ALL POWER CABELS AND OUTPUT CABLES ALL FOR $200

GET AT ME PM ME THEY ARE IN NEW CONDITION

Nov 8, 2007
LOOKING FOR WAV SAMPLES TO USE ON FL STUDIO>>>>> SHOOT ME A LIST OF WHAT YOU GOT ? IM LOOKING FOR ALESIS AND NORD SOUNDS ALSO BOSS DRUMS AND ETHNIC SOUNDS. HIT ME BACK LOOKING TO TRADE OR BUY . I ALREADY HAVE A SMALL COLLECTION BUT LOOKING TO EXPAND. I CAN PAY BY PAYPAL OR MONEY ORDER OR WILLING TO PICK UP IN SAN JOSE.

WHAT I GOT: MO PHATT, PLANET PHATT , PROTEUOS 2 , ORBIT , KORG, ROLAND JV/XP SOUNDS, AND MORE......

EMAIL: [email protected]