FOR SALE / WANT TO BUY / TRADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2009
Selling:

2 Technics 1200 turntables. Good working condition with chrome faceplates.

Vestax 07isp Limited Edition Scratch mixer with Quadrophonic features.

2 Road Ready Turntable Cases

1 oddessy Coffin for 2 turntables and 1 10" mixer. Good for a table top

comes with SHURE m447 needles. I have video of me messing around with them.

Selling as a package and looking for a rack. Price is firm.

I also have 2 JBL 15" powered monitors with speaker stands and cables for sale with cables included to hook up to the mixer for a complete moblie DJ system. Selling separately for $800.

www.youtube.com/user/rayswift707

Selling because Im moving overseas and I dont wanna deal with shipping and all that other BS. Im in the Bay Area and will only sell to locals anywhere in the bay area. If I cant find any buyers I will post on Ebay where buyers will have to pay for shipping. PM me for pics.

Feb 19, 2008
www.soundclick.com
Do you need the best in Reason Refills? Motif, Triton, Fantom, Mo Phatt?

Whats up ya'll how is everyone doing? I have a ton of Reason Refills that I am giving away for a great price of $30 for a big library to choose from.

Whatever it is you need. Roland Fantom X, Korg Triton, Yamaha Motif, E-MU MoPhatt & Proteus, and much much more. Hit me up if you are looking for some hot sounds for your production.

Oct 10, 2009
Whats up ya'll how is everyone doing? I have a ton of Reason Refills that I am giving away for a great price of $30 for a big library to choose from.

Whatever it is you need. Roland Fantom X, Korg Triton, Yamaha Motif, E-MU MoPhatt & Proteus, and much much more. Hit me up if you are looking for some hot sounds for your production.
are you knocking all of them for 30 cuz i might be interested

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
1966 CHEVROLET CAPRICE 2 DR SPORT COUPE CLASSIC FOR SALE
ITS @ HALO HOT ROD OFF OF JEFFERSON IF YOUR INTERESTED TALK TO DAVID
HE CAN CONTACT ME.DISCOUNT FOR SICCNESS MEMBERS

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
i need a good board...i'm looking into getting a kurzweil pc3le7, motif, fantom, or korg m3. It must have 88 keys, at the least it can have 76. If you have any other comparable board let me know! All I want is it to have a nice feel, midi in/out/thru, a decent soundbank, and nothing wrong with it. Sequencer/sampling ability would be nice, but not necessary. PM me what you have and what you want for it, and I'll get back to you. Thanks!