for all you jesus people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2004
My cousin killed himself last September and i hadnt talked to him in a few years.....so i cant say why he did it or what was goin on in his life at the time that would drive him to even think about it......no one else has a clue but the way my cousin was he wouldnt of let his street troubles be known to anyone in the family but me......niether one of us has ever had a great life and ive thought about suicide and done very careless things that could of led to my death with me not carin if i died or not (overdosing on drugs for example)....ive never felt that i or my cousin deserve to go to another hell when we've done our best to live in this hell already.....and im sure there are plenty worse things someone can do besides kill themselves (molest n abuse innoecent children, rape, mass murder, etc)...... but jus cuz they live long enough to learn from that sin and repent before they die that means they can go to "heaven" and my cousin cant???? fucc that bullshit.....i beleive my primos spirit is in a peaceful state now that he isnt livin in depression.....whats funny is that his own mother, my aunt who has become a born again christian in the last few years beleives that he sort of repented before he did it due to his note he left behind.....so basically she beleives in this so called loop hole and that her son will go to heaven.......i myself dont think the christian concept of heaven is a place i or my cousin or millions like us would end up in but not neccesarrily a hell either......we as humans make bad decisions constantly and will never be perfect so if there is a god and he is perfect he should be the 1st one to understand us.....im not gonna let another human judge me or anyone in my family and tell me where we belong in our afterlives.....

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
Suicide is a perminent solution to a temporary problem. However you can not repent after you have jumed since you have not commited the sin of suicide yet. the only way to repent a suicide would be after you have commited the sin and you would be dead. I think you would still go to hell. Fuck it, like any of us can know for sure. I belive in god and heaven and the bible. However, when i die i might just be worm food. I will foind out when i die ha ha.

Spits

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2005
u can't repent 4 something that you have not done yet. RE- means to chage something that has been done. In order to be forgiven you have to have done the act first

Oct 26, 2002
so what if you jump and you decide ahh i wanna live and you flap your arms and try to fly is that an attempt at saving your life and changing it from suicide to in the second degree suicide or how ever it goes which let's you into heaven where everyone is happy dressed in white playing the harp off key? LOL