for all you jesus people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
thats a good question....
i dont think people who commit suidide.. go to hell..
the cloest thing to hell we got
is living on this earth...
they'd be at peace.. when they finally died....

but yeah i think if they repent they aint going to hell...
lol....
cause we already here.. dawg...

Oct 14, 2004
Yes you do go to hell for commiting suicide. Because only an idiot does so. You have to be a real fucked up person to commit suicide.

Oct 26, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Yes you do go to hell for commiting suicide. Because only an idiot does so. You have to be a real fucked up person to commit suicide.
LOL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH wow that was insteresting it seems you have something against people who kill themselves. anyway if you repent on the way down you should be forgiven right after all, men are born sinners.....

Apr 25, 2002
Rob S4 said:
thats only true in your eyes.thats only true in your beliefs.everybody believes in shit and only those beleivers think its true.........

Feb 9, 2003
I believe beleivers is spelled believers. :)
BUT...if you repent God will send four angels to catch you, of course he will only do this once. I know from personal experience. So any one that wants to try it also go ahead.

Mar 18, 2003
I put together this post only to realize it is not really aligned with the topic, but fuck it, I'm not going to have time wasted.

Suicide is never the answer. It is the glamour of society that leads people to suicide (IMO, In most cases). It is when they can not be a part of it, or meet the standards of those who are in the spotlight. I believe this because I see people starving to death on the streets, yet they are able to fight for another day. How can we have so many people in danger, without food or shelter who can make it through, yet there are teenagers with families who can not?

If you don't want to read about some sobby sentimental shit then turn back now.

I have a story (or song) for you guys that pretty much sums up my views on suicide. If you are familiar with the band "Staind" it will hit you that much harder. For those of you who don't know, Staind is a VERY emotional rock/metal band, one of my personal favorites. They sing music that, in many cases, is sad to the point where if you are in a good mood, you really don't want to hear it. For me, when I'm down, it is comforting. Anyways...

Before the band knew anything: There was this kid who was an all out, die hard Staind fan. He must have had issues in life, not sure really, but the kid ended his own life, I guess he just couldn't take it anymore.

So Staind had just finished playing a concert and they were on their way out, until they saw a lady approach the vehicle, asking for Aaron Lewis (the singer/song writer). She spoke with him and told him that her son had committed suicide, and that all he did was listen to Staind. She asked him (repeatidly), crying, "Why did he do it?", "Why?". And on their next album, "Break the Cycle" Aaron Lewis wrote a song to the kid who committed suicide. Here it is, with the chorus seperated, at the bottom:

Song Title: Waste

Your mother came up to me,
she wanted answers only she should know,
only she should know
It wasn't easy to deal
with the tears that rolled down her face.
I had no answers 'cause
I didn't even know you

How could you paint this picture?
Was life as bad as it should seem that
There were no more options for you?
I cant explain how I feel
I've been there many times before.
I've tasted the cold steel of my life crashing down before me

Did daddy not love you
Or did he love you just too much
Did he control you
Did he live through you at your cost
Did he leave no questions for you to answer on your own?
Well fuck them
And fuck her
And fuck him
And fuck you
For not having the strength in your heart to pull through
I've had doubts
I have failed
I've fucked up
I've had plans
Doesn't mean I should take my life with my own hands.

Point of the song, obviously is that no matter how bad you have it, there are people right along with you.

On a final note, I will never understand the mindset of those who go through with it. The thought has crossed my mind, of course, but to actually do it? There would have to be some serious cataclysmic torment going on in my life for me to even consider it.

Aug 27, 2002
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
BUT...if you repent God will send four angels to catch you, of course he will only do this once. I know from personal experience. So any one that wants to try it also go ahead.
LOL wow how do you know he won't send the angles twice??did you try twice?

Apr 25, 2002
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
i believe i spelled it wrong cus of fast typing.i also believe your personal experience is just that,a personal expierience.of course you only tried it once.some might think he'll send angels for you when ever you repent............