For All Those Thinkin 2pac is Alive (Look)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Is This Picture Real?

• Yes This Picture is Real

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No This Picture is Fucking Fake

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
May 10, 2002
In late 1997 Cathy Scott published "The Killing of Tupac Shakur", which contained an autopsy photo of Shakur that had been leaked by a source within the Las Vegas police department.

Apr 26, 2002
i don't kno if ya'll can fathom how much death row wuz worth bacc in 96. pac himself wuz estimated at $150 mill when he supposedly "died". wit $150 mill, u can doctor ANY photo, u can create ANY kinda photo. it's wuteva, if he's dead, he's dead, i'm not holdin my breath 4 it. now, who wuz makiavelli bacc in tha dayz? fold.

Sep 4, 2002
oooohh...I didn't need to see all that...but hey, Pac is dead ya'll. I know it's hard to let go of rap's fine-ass, intellectual genious...but he is not alive. I don't think Pac would ever fake death....shit, he's one of the realest muthafuccas out there. That's jus the fans....cuz some of em can't let go...

Miss Tiza

Feb 8, 2003
Damn Miss Tizza, Your looking good babe!
That picture is real as fuck. Look under his peck and you can see the stiches still in from his lung surgeory. And you can see the fresh bullet hole wounds on his chest, Also look how flat his body is from the removal of all his organs. One of my peeps own a funeral home and I seen worst cases then that. But that is a real Autopsy photo.

R.i.p Tupac

Dec 2, 2002
it was said that, that picture was taken the day after Pac got shot, since when did they do autopsy's the day after a killing and dont they only do autopsys when their dead, it was said that Pac didn't die until like 5-7 days after he got shot. look towards the right side of that picture, Pac's lower half of his body, its toooooooo damn thin and why dont they have other pictures and why dont they show his face and his other tattoo's. Suge alone could afford to make a fake body and fake picture. the technology was still at a high level and had some real good graphics back in 96' and anyone could make a photo like that. but im not saying Pac is still alive, nor am i saying that he's dead. only ones that know the situation of Pac is God him self and Suge him self and your not going to get a straight answear from niether of them. we'll just have to wait until Pac comes back in person or we can all wait until we've got some hard core evidence that he's dead, i mean they didn't even find his killer, 7 years and still no trace of his killer. can someone give an logical explanation of what this means, " EXIT 2PAC ENTER MAKAVELI", that was printed in his MaKaveli album.

Apr 26, 2002
-sIcKnEsS- said:
it was said that, that picture was taken the day after Pac got shot, since when did they do autopsy's the day after a killing and dont they only do autopsys when their dead, it was said that Pac didn't die until like 5-7 days after he got shot. look towards the right side of that picture, Pac's lower half of his body, its toooooooo damn thin and why dont they have other pictures and why dont they show his face and his other tattoo's. Suge alone could afford to make a fake body and fake picture. the technology was still at a high level and had some real good graphics back in 96' and anyone could make a photo like that. but im not saying Pac is still alive, nor am i saying that he's dead. only ones that know the situation of Pac is God him self and Suge him self and your not going to get a straight answear from niether of them. we'll just have to wait until Pac comes back in person or we can all wait until we've got some hard core evidence that he's dead, i mean they didn't even find his killer, 7 years and still no trace of his killer. can someone give an logical explanation of what this means, " EXIT 2PAC ENTER MAKAVELI", that was printed in his MaKaveli album.
thank you. fold.