For all the Parents VERY IMPORTANT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
lol naw radio i'm laughing, i was jokin man..

haha stfu rictus, i have a feeling that i'm gonna be followed around by this joke for awhile now..

...i lost all my hippie cred....*winces*

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I don't think "gayness" needs to be taught or even tolerance to "gayness"......that shit is up to the parents to decide.

That's like saying.....we are going to teach about abortions in school too. I mean these are things that should be left up to the parents.

I am all for diversity and have no real big problem with gay people, but I just don't think we should be taking 1 hours out of the day to tell our children, "hey, it's really ok to be gay"........I mean shit, now-a-days kids having a problem reading a damn book.

Mar 4, 2007
lol. so they gonna have a so they gonna take up 120+ hours a school year lecturing young kids about gay people?

lol wtf....thats not what they mean about introducing books/discussions about families that might have divorced parents and children with 2 moms. haha.

really, c'mon now, yall sound like some whiney white seperationists talkin bout black history month or something "why do they need that? they ARE equal.." haha.

and jlmacn, if the kids in the classroom have a hard time reading just a book, i agree as well, we shouldn't focus on 'the message' at that point just the importance of reading....

Dec 2, 2006
i can respect their personal decisions.

as long as they act accordingly. i've been judged my entire life and realize at this stage i need to quit judging also. if that's what people choose, hey do you. it doesn't affect me.

Dec 25, 2003
I think we should teach not just transexuality, but transhumanism.

i.e. "If Chris thinks hes a panther, then Chris is a panther!"

I'm sick of all these specists pushing humanity on my child.

If it wants to hump legs, eat his own vomit, and sniff assholes then let him the fuck do it.

I thought as a youngster that I was a rhesus monkey. The view was not accepted in specist San Francisco. All these WASP conservatives told me that I was a human
boy. It caused me a great deal of pain. Only when I began to finally accept who I was by shitting on my carpet and rubbing my balls on the major entry points to my apartment did I become happy again.

So fuck these niggas wanna tell me I cant make a stick bed. Come to the spot, eat some worms. Real talk.

Apr 27, 2005
I think we should teach not just transexuality, but transhumanism.

i.e. "If Chris thinks hes a panther, then Chris is a panther!"

I'm sick of all these specists pushing humanity on my child.

If it wants to hump legs, eat his own vomit, and sniff assholes then let him the fuck do it.

I thought as a youngster that I was a rhesus monkey. The view was not accepted in specist San Francisco. All these WASP conservatives told me that I was a human
boy. It caused me a great deal of pain. Only when I began to finally accept who I was by shitting on my carpet and rubbing my balls on the major entry points to my apartment did I become happy again.

So fuck these niggas wanna tell me I cant make a stick bed. Come to the spot, eat some worms. Real talk.

I said something similar to this a couple months back in my feminist philosophy class (because my professor said she believed the pregnant man (from oprah) was really a man because he lived his life as a man) and my professor and the rest of the girls were dumbfounded. It was great :cool: