For all the Parents VERY IMPORTANT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
goodness gracious...
some bible thumping wanna be teacher from TRACY has a problem with shedding light and acceptance on gay couples, raising children, this is reality, sorryy! lol.
there is invetro births, and women CAN have children while loving another woman haha.

so, if bible thumpers wanna keep their children from the reality of the world, and especially our society here in america, then fuck homeschool your children, your allowed! lol.

and who ever said this is not a true depiction of what is going on in the world and it only depicts america, then please tell me how we get such a wonderful global education? lolol. i'm sorry i ddint' learn jack shit about other societies of other countries other than their language and favorite foods, until i got to college. so, that is very invalid for this discussion.

ok, so formal, what are you gonna do when your kids see a gay couple walking down the street kissing and holding hands?
tell them that they are wrong and are going to burn in hell?
=)

Dec 2, 2006
its a terrible thing.

im not homophobic by any means but the thing that gets me is the things these non-profit fag groups rally behind. if thats what you do, hey im not mad. keep that shit to ya self though. definately not a public school curriculum. if so i will put my kids in private school.

Dec 18, 2002
im not homophobic by any means but the thing that gets me is the things these non-profit fag groups rally behind. if thats what you do, hey im not mad. keep that shit to ya self though. definately not a public school curriculum. if so i will put my kids in private school.
Besides the fact that you're contradicting yourself, you and many others continually miss the point about what these "non-profit fag groups" get from this decision.

The change in wording is just to assure that teachers will be held responsible for being discriminatory to homosexuals. Does anyone here honestly think there is going to be teachers telling kids to explore homosexuality in the classroom?

Sep 28, 2002
ok, so formal, what are you gonna do when your kids see a gay couple walking down the street kissing and holding hands?
tell them that they are wrong and are going to burn in hell?
=)
If I told my kid that they'd be like but dad you just told me the devil is the boogy man for adults. I'd tell them like my dad told me "some people like people of the same sex & its OK because people can do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt you but I have just never been attracted to another man. They're just not very good looking why would you want that when you could have a beautiful woman. What do you think?" Basically I'll tell them about thier dads POV and see what they have to say. What will you do? See two women walking down the street holding hands and ask them if they want to teach your daughter the WAYS OF A WOMAN (LOL). <-(Just take the joke)

Homosexuality is not purely physiological, thats as untrue as the claim that its a lifestyle choice. Your experiences/conversations (the things you think about) shape (reinforce) your neurological connections especially when you are young.

May 9, 2002
Homosexuality is not purely physiological, thats as untrue as the claim that its a lifestyle choice. Your experiences/conversations (the things you think about) shape (reinforce) your neurological connections especially when you are young.
Youre right, homosexuality is psychological. And, it CAN be a choice in a sense, as I have seen some women "go gay" after putting up with men that either cheat on them, lie to them, etc.

Dec 2, 2006
im definately not.

i shouldnt have used those deragatory statements. but the things that are being discussed doesn't take rocket science to see whose pushing the issue. like i said its your choice, thats just something that shouldn't even be discussed in a school with young children. its not the gay people that bother me that keep it too themselves. its the organizations that twist facts in situations to turn things in their favor and then try and play that gay card.

Mar 4, 2007
lol actuaaaallly, i have lesbian friends that WILL be watching my children, but i'm not worried they are going to pull out the vibrator and start fucking eachother right infront of them lol...like wtf.

they are normal people as well! not convicted pedophiles! lol.

why can't they view people that are in love and have respect for eachother w/ out creating hate for it? lol

i've always said that i don't know if i'm going to be w/ a woman or man for the rest of my life, because my intention for a long lasting relationship is a connection deeper than any sexual basis.
it just so happens that it was male body housing the soul that i connect with.

Mar 4, 2007
i shouldnt have used those deragatory statements. but the things that are being discussed doesn't take rocket science to see whose pushing the issue. like i said its your choice, thats just something that shouldn't even be discussed in a school with young children. its not the gay people that bother me that keep it too themselves. its the organizations that twist facts in situations to turn things in their favor and then try and play that gay card.

lol i'd push this if i was still living in the valley as well.

i have the equal sign on my car, and i do donate to the equal rights campaign, the major organization that has pushed for equal marriage rights.

and i am engaged in a heterosexual relationship. i've never been with a woman too. so how's that work?

lol not only are 'the gays' behind this, just those who see it as more fair...but what we need to work on...dont' get me wrong i think other things need to be implemented as well...including a better historical education that emphasizes less on european americans

Dec 2, 2006
this isn't the problem.

lol actuaaaallly, i have lesbian friends that WILL be watching my children, but i'm not worried they are going to pull out the vibrator and start fucking eachother right infront of them lol...like wtf.

they are normal people as well! not convicted pedophiles! lol.

like, why can't they view people that are in love and have respect for eachother w/ out creating hate for it? lol

like, i've always said that i don't know if i'm going to be w/ a woman or man for the rest of my life, because my intention for a long lasting relationship is a connection deeper than any sexual basis.
it just so happens that it was male body housing the soul that i connect with.
but i have to admit a few posts made me think about my opinion on this matter. it really needs to discussed and they need to figure out a way to properly address it without offending anyone including the gays if thats their intentions. they discuss gangs and drugs and there not tolerated in schools so i guess this should be too.

Dec 2, 2006
thats what america gives us.

lol i'd push this if i was still living in the valley as well.

i have the equal sign on my car, and i do donate to the equal rights campaign, the major organization that has pushed for equal marriage rights.

and i am engaged in a heterosexual relationship. i've never been with a woman too. so how's that work?

lol not only are 'the gays' behind this, just those who see it as more fair...but what we need to work on...dont' get me wrong i think other things need to be implemented as well...including a better historical education that emphasizes less on european americans
freedom of choice. but ultimately none of these things effect my life as of yet so theres no need for me to argue my beliefs. im open minded and can see where your coming from.