? FOR ALL MY K.CMO NIGGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2004
That's my point....

" we been bay every since!!!" Shit west coast ( bay area ) artist damn near or do sell more units in KC then KC artist do. So what do that tell u? We got more than bay influence, we are connected to the bay. KC is the gateway to the west. When a nigga from KC gotta go get bay area features to sell a ablum in ( KC ) that is not KC... That's BAY... hommie. I-Rocc say it himself they up here 10 times or more.

Relle$h said:
I didn't even know luni lived here, thats crazy because everybody be asking ab0out him...

Feb 26, 2004
I don't KNow?

Even though Tech is one of the most fire spittin dudes, I don't know cuz Luni and Tay don't make them booty shaking dance move songs. It would be wierd to him Tech talk about that. Now Yuk & Tech!! That would be real siccness cuz Yuk can switch it up and be legit wit it....
s
techn9nehq said:
I remember hearing something about Luni, Killa Tay and Tech N9ne starting a group....this was probablly back around the Anghellic days....2000/2001 That would have been an interesting group...i'd still like to see that colab happen though.

Jun 28, 2002
^^^ u got it twisted homeboy they dont need bay artists on your cd to sell its just that we got so many Cali people that be in KC that they network with the local talent. sound like you wish you lived in Cali or sumthin!

Feb 26, 2004
Let me help YOU Get UP on GAme. lol. Like the Tycoon say, " KC's Tha Town!" Why would I want to be from anywhere else!! Okay now that that's out of the way!!!!!!!! Next you say it yourself here let me quote! "They dont need bay artists on your cd to sell its just that we got so many Cali people that be in KC that they network with the local talent." Well why do you think they be in KC the weather? They be in KC cuz it's the gateway to the west. duhh! Of course they don't need bay artist. But, if you had the chance to get somebody on a song who sells more records in your town than almost anybody else IN YOUR TOWN would you get them? OK then! Now besides Rich who brought the west back to KC, Fat Tone, Tech 9 and Greedy who all be out in Cali. What local talent do the bay NETWORk with? Up yet?

Tremendos said:
^^^ u got it twisted homeboy they dont need bay artists on your cd to sell its just that we got so many Cali people that be in KC that they network with the local talent. sound like you wish you lived in Cali or sumthin!

Jun 28, 2002
well if KC's the Town then why u talkin like a nerdy ass white dude wit his first rap cd "oh this is tight there from Cali and there on a Rich cd thats tight" lol homeboy u sound like a groupie for the West I love Cali music to I got family in Cali so I definatly got love for the West but you act like they our crutch or some shit. you got the game fucced up if the feature on a KC artists stuff nine times out of ten they connected somehow like RIch and Mess. now that im done puttin u up on game im out!

Aug 30, 2003
I LIKE THA CALI rappers

messy marv
i rocc
t nutty
killa tay
c bo
jt
x raided
luni
yuk
san quinn
lynch
mob figaz
hollow tip
laroo
pizzo
40 water
marvaless
K.J.
devious
greedy
droop
etc etc

yall niggz hold it down

Feb 26, 2004
What?? I hope you're high dude ( what since r u makin ) cuz you must not be on the turff everyday like me! You must get your game from them CD's!!! lol........And I sound like a white boy. lol " They called me a white boy/ my town wasn't woak/ till I came out Mr. Bee's wit them gold back spokes!" - Rich tha Factor. Again I ask you what local talent besides the guys I already named do the west network wit? Naw don't answer. It's a rhetorical question. Do you know what that mean? lol....................

Nov 2, 2003
What thizz it peoples you niggas on here talking about this K.C. and Cali muzic I am feeling both of them,but I only like certain west coast niggas but my personally favorite is Killa Tay and all the niggas that use to fuck with Awol until the label got shady,now he's making hits waiting for niggas to pay him.Me I was born in Northern Cali but I call my home K.C. all day but I got niggas in the bay I fuck with when I got there but like somebody said earlier K.C. is the town and niggas know that.But as far as this music K.C. to the Bay coalition is the best ain't nobody fucking wid it,because K.C.rappers sound tight as fuck with a west coast beat ,and all K.C. has to do is perfect and make better beats and K.C. will blow so all my northern Cali niggas and my K.C. niggas keep collaborating and network and fuck with each other and make some sauve ass music.Don't hate on no game nigga its real.

Feb 26, 2004
Why hate? Where I'm from we just hit the grind and go get it. Niggas been doing music in KC since before Vell signed to a major in Cali. That was along time ago. And we not gonna stop now. So don't get it confused KC's the Town like the tycoon say!!!!

Nov 2, 2003
Thats what I'm saying my niggas in K.C. keep doing it big so we can blow like a trumpet,you feel,ans nigga I rep the town to so don't sleep on it's K.C. all day but I got luv for my folks in Cali,but K.C. gets down you feel me.