? FOR ALL MY K.CMO NIGGAZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
JUS CURIOUS ..ME AND MY NIGGAZ LOVE K.C AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT LIKE IT'S OUR SECOND HOME ....I FUCC WIT EVERYBODY AND IF YOU IN THE STREETS YOU KNOW I-ROCC AND THE MONEY HUNGRY SQUAD COMES TO K.C AT LEAST 10 TIMES A YEAR...BUT WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT CALI NIGGAZ DO YOU GUY'S ACTUALLY L;IKE AS ARTISTS AND WHERE DO YOU THINK CALI NIGGAZ NEED TO STEP THERE GAME UP AS FOR AS K.C FANS ...AND SHIT IF YOU THINK I NEED TO STEP MY GAME UP LET ME KNOW I RESPECT EVRYONE'S OPINION LONG AS WE KEEP IT RESPECTABLE

Apr 25, 2002
To Me Cali Niggas Sell Good Too Me, Most of the time underground Cali niggas sell more than local KC niggas.. Fans wise you beat many local acts in KC...

Feb 23, 2003
YEAH MY NIGGA RELLESH IS RIGHT.. AT A LOCAL MOMS AND POPS HERE THERE IS A BAY SECTION SO CALI REALLY POPS HERE IN K.C. WHEN THAT NEW ISREALZ THE RE-UP CAME OUT THAT ALBUM WAS FLYING OUT OF 7TH HEAVEN... IMO JUST KEEP DOING WHAT YALL DOING.. I'M FEELING KILLA TAY,LYNCH,BO,LUNI AND MANY OTHERS..

Feb 23, 2003
TO RELLESH OR JAYDUB816 I HEARD THAT LUNI COLEONE MOVED HERE DO YALL KNOW IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT.. LYNCH SAID IT ON EVILDOOINZ.COM

Feb 28, 2003
I'll tell you who I'm feelin right now out tha bay is A-Wax. Got some lyrical skills and nice production. San Quinn's new one is off the m/f'n chains. Best album of 04'IMO. Messy be puttin it down to. Irocc your shit be nice to. Keep comin wit dat Bay heat.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
the bays always been represented well in stores up here....I used to come up to KC when I was 15 and 16 before I moved here and buy all the underground bay shit at the stores up here...they had everything from young dre d troubled mind to gangsta dre...anything u could think of

Nov 27, 2002
AP.9
Game
Yuk
Lynch
Messy Marv
Crooked I
Keak Da Sneek
San Quinn
Are some of the tight muthafuckaz I can think up off the top of my head and I kinda think that C-Bo kinda needs to step his game up cuz he can bring heat when he just blazes on songs but when he trys to get a commercial hit I think he tries to hard.

Feb 26, 2004
E-40 set it off!!

iF u didn't know, now you know. E-40 got peoples here and when he droped we been Bay every since. Then Rich brought everybody from the Bay back to KC like Messy say in the last Murder Dog. But yeah I think if the bay get up on other hot acts outta KC and get a few verse's on they shit it would kill'em even more.

SOAK::GAME said:
Kansas City's gotta be like the #1 Bay Area Rap Market outside of the West Coast... Maybe #1 outside Northern Cali itself even

Jun 28, 2002
^^^"we been bay ever since" naw homie we got bay influence we aint bay we KC get it right it sound like u cheerleadin we KC but we in the middle so we got outside influences thats all we take shit and run wit it, and create our own shit out of what we learn!

Apr 12, 2003
Cant forget about The Soul Taker Deco-D! He dropped his 1st album outta KC & he's from Frisco/Fillmoe. He always goes back to KC...we have some footage of Deco talkin about when he 1st hooked up wit Rich The Factor, Young Fe, Rush & them when they recorded "Playa Like Me" & "They Tryna Fade Us". It'll be up on www.Bay-Way.com once its finished.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I remember hearing something about Luni, Killa Tay and Tech N9ne starting a group....this was probablly back around the Anghellic days....2000/2001 That would have been an interesting group...i'd still like to see that colab happen though.