Footage of My Beat Battle @ Element Lounge

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2005
that dude inevitable looks hella goofy. what the hell was up with his 2nd beat?

I think you should have won.

Whens the next beat battle there?

Stinje Mac

Producer/Artist
Apr 25, 2005
Hollywood, CA
www.stinje.com
i think you should of won. Unfortunately these beat battles turn into popularity contests. Whoever brought the most people with them usually wins, but yea good shit both your beats were dope, I didn't like the other dudes 2nd beat at all, i don't see how he won

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
too bad dancing and air guitar don't give you more points lol

But real talk man? The chipmunk sped-up sample shit is kinda over....Your beats were dope don't get me wrong. But with the exception of dudes 2nd beat startin off with some gay ass house vibe, I can't say u "killed dude".

From one producer to another, just my 2 cents

Oct 11, 2005
Thanks for tuning in everbody, glad to hear some people was feelin me, lol. And for Home-E the next battle is Nov. 13th, if you wanna do it I suggest hittin up the dude who throws these things to reserve you a spot cause usually hella people be tryin to battle. http://www.myspace.com/phillipdrummond thats dudes myspace. anyways thanks for the love and the constructive criticism it all helps me to do better. and Indo whats good my dude, you gotta let me get a track on the next Krypto album!!!