FLYING SAUCERS ARE REAL-Donald Keyhoe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2006
i smoked a blunt earlier and watched all 3 videos,Keyhoe would always smirk at the fact that Mike Wallace took the info he got from the airforce as fact like they wouldent and couldent lie......it was a interesting watch
Thanks for checkin it out, at least one person did so it was worth it. You should check out some of his books, you can get them for pretty cheap since they are so old.

Aug 3, 2005
Disclosure Project briefings (there are videos and written pdfs) have dozens and dozens of interviews with Government, Military, NASA, Defense Industry personnel, Ministry of Defense etc all disclosing information about UFOs, ETs, Energy sources etc. Id recommend finding that somewhere, maybe a torrent, if you really wanna know whats going down.

also, This Guy has some very informative videos describing the physics and science behind the technology and crafts etc.
heres an example

Jul 6, 2008
that some good shit with that alien technology shit. i always thought it would be something using radio frequencys to make the alien ufo machine engine ocilate at soem crazy ass speed back and forth like a hair trimmer blades going back and forth.

i do like that liquid in the circular tube idea, i can see that working, like a ultra fast screw digging and borring into the ground of space.