Florida School Shooting...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
datplaya @datplaya regardless this whole discussion, you do not see this as a people problem?
Since basically all the shootings in the Netherlands are liquidations and I'm pretty sure all of them are performed by illegally obtained guns?

Jun 21, 2006
datplaya @datplaya regardless this whole discussion, you do not see this as a people problem?
Since basically all the shootings in the Netherlands are liquidations and I'm pretty sure all of them are performed by illegally obtained guns?
Yea sure people are fucked up nowadays. But let me ask you this question: will there be shootings without guns?

It’s been asked before in this thread but for some reason this simple ass question won’t be answered.

Criminals will get their hands on illegal weapons no matter what. Can’t stop that. If they don’t have guns they will use knives to take out a rival. It’s something different when a US citizen buys a gun (or borrows one from his fathers gun collection) and shoots up the school because he failed a Biology test. How is he going to kill multiple students with only a knife?

May 14, 2002
Yea sure people are fucked up nowadays. But let me ask you this question: will there be shootings without guns?

It’s been asked before in this thread but for some reason this simple ass question won’t be answered.
Because it is irrelevant, especially with 3d print technology and 3d printers getting cheaper.

People have always been fucked up. Nowadays we actually live in the most peaceful times ever believe it or not.

Jun 21, 2006
How is the question irrelevant? If you mean 3D printtechnology makes the fabrication of guns easier the question just became more relevant. They need to built in a safety so you can’t 3D print guns.

The most peaceful times with war and struggle everywhere? I don’t believe it. How did you come to that conclusion?

May 14, 2002
I don't think it's possible for them to build in this security in 3d printers since you could print out each piece separately and even when they (who ever they are) can do it, people would bypass it by printing modifications.

And you really expect all manufacturers to stop making arms and every person that has guns to turn them in?
It's not the kind of world we live in. Guns are here to stay how difficult that is to accept for you.

There has never been a time without war and struggle, believe it or not.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz

Criminals will get their hands on illegal weapons no matter what. Can’t stop that. If they don’t have guns they will use knives to take out a rival. It’s something different when a US citizen buys a gun (or borrows one from his fathers gun collection) and shoots up the school because he failed a Biology test. How is he going to kill multiple students with only a knife?
Now you are contradicting yourself again. Someone who shoots up a school is a criminal. Also, how many school shooters shot a school up because they failed a biology test? That would be 0. There is no need to continue to make what ifs up. You think guns are the problem but man has and always will be a murderer, regardless of weapons available; humans are improvisors. You will never get rid of guns anyway so you can move on past that notion. When is law enforcement in your country giving up their guns?

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
Now you are contradicting yourself again. Someone who shoots up a school is a criminal. Also, how many school shooters shot a school up because they failed a biology test? That would be 0. There is no need to continue to make what ifs up. You think guns are the problem but man has and always will be a murderer, regardless of weapons available; humans are improvisors. You will never get rid of guns anyway so you can move on past that notion. When is law enforcement in your country giving up their guns?
Lol @ “contradicting myself”. You know what I meant.

Instead of asking the same questions over and over again, just give a link to the source of those good ole mass shooting statistics you provided or admit you made those statistics up.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Lol @ “contradicting myself”. You know what I meant.

Instead of asking the same questions over and over again, just give a link to the source of those good ole mass shooting statistics you provided or admit you made those statistics up.
Oh, now it's we supposed to know what you mean vs what you type....

That would be stupid to make statistics up, nice try.

Jun 21, 2006
I don't think it's possible for them to build in this security in 3d printers since you could print out each piece separately and even when they (who ever they are) can do it, people would bypass it by printing modifications.

And you really expect all manufacturers to stop making arms and every person that has guns to turn them in?
It's not the kind of world we live in. Guns are here to stay how difficult that is to accept for you.

There has never been a time without war and struggle, believe it or not.
It’s not difficult for me to understand that guns are here to stay. What’s difficult for me to understand is why you still haven’t answered the simple question. Will there be shootings without guns? It’s not hard. Think about it for a second and answer it.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Why would I need bots to gather news for me? I'm well informed lol

You are right English is not my first language. In the Netherlands we speak dutch. We have our own language, unlike you Americans. :cool:
And yet here you are having to type English because no cares or has to care about your language....English is the International Business Language, which is likely why you were taught it.

Anyway, I am only 5th gen in Murica, so your comment doesn't bother me a bit.

May 14, 2002
It’s not difficult for me to understand that guns are here to stay. What’s difficult for me to understand is why you still haven’t answered the simple question. Will there be shootings without guns? It’s not hard. Think about it for a second and answer it.
Why I still haven't answered a simple question? Lol I entered this conversation by asking you one, which you still haven't answered.

I'll tell you again your question is irrelevant.
There will never be a world without guns. But let's say hypothetically a fairy waved her wand this night while we sleep making all the guns disappear, it still wouldn't matter because whenever someone wants to make a mass killing they can still make crude explosive devices from simple kitchen and cleaning stuff and throw that in a church or classroom.

Then what?
Still don't think it's a people problem?