Flo-istic Presents: Flo Dimaggio The Mixtape! Update W/ Cover!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.projectrooment.com
Flo-istic Presents: Flo Dimaggio The Mixtape! ITS HERE! FREE DOWNLOAD!!!

Whats good everybody, The Flo Dimaggio Mixtape is FINALLY FINISHED and up for FREE DOWNLOAD at www.projectrooment.com Its got a gang of heated songs with Exclusives featuring Kurupt, Ya Boy, Droop E, Big Rich, Nump, Lil Ric, Prohoezak, Savage C, Mista Cane, V-Boy, Skuba, Joy Tolentino and More!!! This is my best work so far and the Production from J-Moe, Davey D. Cohn, and Prohoezak is Bananas! In about 2 weeks i will also have about 5,000 hard copies circulating all over the Bay! Check this shit out, give me some feedback positive or negative just let me know whats good! For hard copies holla at me on the email at [email protected] Much love to everyone who supported the cause and helped out on this project...we came along way on this one!
http://www.myspace.com/floisticlabrats

Cover and Graphics By: Evan for Photodoctor Graphics

www.projectrooment.com

Aug 31, 2003
www.projectrooment.com
Fa show V...we got a hitter on that one! I will shoot you a whole bunch of copies when i get them back from press...i gotta t shirt for you too i will holla atchu when i get home! And yes my folks Evan is a Beast! We gotta whole bunch of shit up our sleeves on my next releases!

Feb 28, 2005
druski said:
how can i get me one of these??

hit me up on my email playa [email protected]

i was talkin to j-moe on the net and he said he would send me out some shit to help you promote this and shit, but never got the packge

same here...gimme flyers and ill promote....i think i talked to you too...the BIGGEST shirt you got would be greatly appreciated