FLAVA FLAV HOSTS: THE BAY AREA 18+ MONOPOLY NEW YEARS EVE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2005
BAMBI LASHELL & FLAVA FLAV HOSTS: THE BAY AREA 18+ MONOPOLY NEW YEARS EVE!

Performing: San Quinn, Team. EA SKI, Frontline, And more...They will al be performing along with FEDERATION, BALANCE, BIG RICH, HOODSTARS, MAGRUFF MUTTLEY, and more this new years eve in san fran! yee

May 12, 2004
ha..Dana was right when she said he would delete the thread if we said anything he didnt like..dont marry someone that you are'nt willing to take the heat for..so who is she and why would people want to met her anyway??..what has she done ..Ive never heard of her..I can understand Flava Flav meet and greet..but her??

May 23, 2005
now how many of you out there would willingly keep a thread open that has content deameaning towards your wife?

You dont have to click on the link and open the thread if you thinks its spam, but its not spam. Its an actual even that has bay area rappers performing in 4 days. Thats sounds like something that needs to be posted on the siccness. We need to spread the word and get as many members there. The concert is finna be off the hook. not to mention you get to mingle with beautiful models and talented performers from all over the yay. It just so happens that my wife was hired on to work the thing.

Dec 9, 2006
that stupid bitch will never be famous
shes gonna die a dumb dirty slut
that fuckin whore deserves all the evil in life to happen to her
flavor flav gon be fuckin that bitch and u aint gon say shit haha

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

C.M.P CEO said:
by all means do yo thing,the siccness likes to joke around a whole lot,its not ment to be takin serious
What you dont realize is the siccness doesnt like raider ricks Mac Dre bootleggin ass, and we dont like his whore wife either. Also this shit should be deleted because it is spam, and nobody wants to shake hands with bambi, you dont know what you could catch from just touching her...

May 23, 2005
comming from someone who doesnt know either of us....sounds like rubbish!

I have many friends on here brother. Never has anyone on here said anything about not liking me other then dana dane.

Keep em comming!

Bambi will do very well at the show and I guarantee there will be siccness members there along with everyone else taking pics with her and getting autographs as it happens at every event we hit.

May 23, 2005
Dana Dane said:
and you know EXACTLY why I don't like you, right, Reezer?
Its Rick, but yes I know. You are accousing me of bootlegging some shit. Yes Ive burned a few cd-r's in my time. But the people u need to really hate on for bootlegging in the people slanging thier bootlegged shit online for money.

I do download music, yes. Hate me for it. But 99% of the siccness does the same. Ive also on the other hand spent as much or more then most of these members on music going all the way back to my first run-dmc tape from star records in san jose.

Im not in the buisness of making money off music, just listening. So no im not the bootlegger u think i am.