FLAVA FLAV HOSTS: THE BAY AREA 18+ MONOPOLY NEW YEARS EVE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
maculentways said:
lol @ dude gettin banned and having his thread opened back up

sad times

::
Haha Sucks,I go to the bank and pay for my phone bill and I find out that reezer Rick is banned.

Dec 4, 2006
maculentways said:
he said "ooooh oooh meg, she torched your ass man. she torched your ass"

that shit is classic to me for some reason

::

ha ha ha ..for some reason i keep on thinking he said "YOU GOT BURNED MAN, YOU GOT BURNED MAN" ha ha ..but your right ...it was oooh oooh meg, she torched ur ass man, she torched ur ass" ha ha

Jun 6, 2006
MR RY said:
What you dont realize is the siccness doesnt like raider ricks Mac Dre bootleggin ass, and we dont like his whore wife either. Also this shit should be deleted because it is spam, and nobody wants to shake hands with bambi, you dont know what you could catch from just touching her...
o wait,hold the fuck on!!!!!!!!!! is this the same cat that was on ebay selling mac dres entire collection for 10$ and puttin it up in sicctunes and this and that? im deletin my post of support for u

Jun 6, 2006
Dana Dane said:
I am not accusing you of anything. I download music too.

You know how you were wrong. You know that you pretended to be a huge fan of a certain recently deceased rapper to collect 'all of his music, appearances, features, everything' out of love for him, and then turned around and tried to sell the 'whole collection'. You acted like you wanted the songs for your personal collection, not like you were going to sell them. You never once, when asking for people to trade songs with you, said "Oh yeah, I am trying to create a collection of everytime he ever touched the mic so I can sell it on Ebay and Myspace".
i didnt realize this was the same cat,get em dana

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
enserio said:
That ain't what she said homeboi.

Mr Ry said the siccness don't like dood. Dood said it's only Dana Dane. She said "you know why" and it went from there. Don't think she's going so far as to get people to not support his ass.
That's it exactly. i have had words with this tool many times. It started before the Dre thing, and that was the straw that broke the camels back in my book. I am IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM asking people not to support him, who am I to knock someone else's hustle, and I also think his wifey is pretty as hell. Best of luck to her. I mean, even if Rick/Reezer would have said "yeah, that was shady of me", then I may have let it slide, but he denied it and I had to air him out.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Reezersharp408 said:
this shits finna be off tha hook, dont sleep

haha
LMAO@RetardoRick taking the time to re register, only to get snipered from the rooftop.....classic.

I dont know who loves the negative attention more, dirty crotch, aidsinventor, or this guy.

Is that what the marines taught you rick??

-sponsor the first stripper that paid attention to you.
-frequent websites, giving up all information about said ring girl/wife, plus photos, yet cry to the mods when people recognize her from her hooters/stripper/meth head days, and make coments. (you didnt do a backround check on the beezo before you signed the lease?? sucka, you go dummy for REAL!)
-shameless bootlegging of material that you aquired under false pretenses
-always shittin' on students, when you probably signed your dumb ass up in the service so uncle sam could pay for YOUR schoollin'....what a waste of bread that was.....better off tryin' to teach rocks to swim.

go fall on an old grenade face first or something.

thank you.