Flatbush Zombies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
are yall sleepin on flatbush zombies? they just put out one of the dopest NY albums this year in my eyes. meech is tight as fuck...id like to hear him come with a solo album honestly hes the star of the group by leaps and bounds

i was sleeping on the album until i ate some mushrooms and listened to it again..and it sounded cooompleeetely different..

meech could prove to really be a solid rapper in new york raps future.... if he dropped a little bit more solo shit i think hed have a chance blowing up/getting his own reality tv show cuz dudes personality is hilarious

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I think part of it might be that it took them 3/4 of a year to drop ANY project. I saw eXquire reach out to Meech on tweeter after the tape dropped, not to Juice tho lol.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
didnt listen to better off dead yet but i dropped a good amount of acid to D.R.U.G.S and the screwed and chopped version on datpiff.....i gotta find my vial of LSD somewhere in my boxes before i slap the new album

nice to see youre up on them shea...check youtube theres alot of better videos than the one posted IMO
ya I been groovin to a few of them at my desk but been in & out all day

imma check for these cats more often tho no doubt!