@FLAMER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
flamy i told you that go der homo was trying to put you in high heels lol you stay taking losses!! no one fucks with you, now you getting jacked ha ha you dumb mutha fucka!! i bet these cats raped you on the snoop verse and made a stack off you, they took your hard earned money you saved from living at granny's rent free, i thought everything was good with the blood moon and numerology lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
INTERNET FLEXIN AT IT'S FINEST

DUSTIN YOU AINT EVER BUSTED NO GRAPES YOU'RE A SUCKA

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS HUNT THESE FOOLS DOWN, NOT CONNECT TO YOUR NEAREST WIFI TO TELL THE WORLD WHAT YOU 'GONNA' DO

100% WEENIE SHIT

#YOUBISH

LMAO

THEM CATS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK, SHITS BEEN THE PLAN FROM THE GATE FOR SURE

PREDATOR / PREY

A HUSTLER CAN SEE A SUCKA FROM A MILE AWAY

May 16, 2002
This is what happens when people pay to get ahead & think it's a short cut to the top.

I stick to what I've always said, if somebody like Jay-Z, Dr. Dre or anybody of that caliber are going to sign you, please believe they'll be putting money in your pocket and not charging you.

Yes, in this case it's Snoop Dogg, but the number one mistake is he paid. There is no dollar amount that can cover "TALENT" if you don't got it. If you had it they would of took you under their wing and flew you, but the only thing that flew in this deal was $28,000 straight out dudes pocket.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
This is what happens when people pay to get ahead & think it's a short cut to the top.

I stick to what I've always said, if somebody like Jay-Z, Dr. Dre or anybody of that caliber are going to sign you, please believe they'll be putting money in your pocket and not charging you.

Yes, in this case it's Snoop Dogg, but the number one mistake is he paid. There is no dollar amount that can cover "TALENT" if you don't got it. If you had it they would of took you under their wing and flew you, but the only thing that flew in this deal was $28,000 straight out dudes pocket.
Yeah that's what I said on here, talent speaks for itself and that he could get Jesus on a track and it wouldn't help lol

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010

Idunno.. look at what the Kanye feature did for that Paul McCartney guy.

May 16, 2002
Oh shit hurry file a dispute with PayPal
He probably paid it in cash trying to look like a baller. They seriously saw him coming. If that's the case (which is more than likely the case) his argument / legal lawsuit / copyright is out the window. They don't want his music. Snoop Dogg ripping off two-bit / nobody artist? Why would he? he doesn't need the money. This is the case of a fan wanting a free (no pun intended) ride off Snoop is how they'll see it.

There was no contract signed or a receipt of any kind. Just a bunch of pictures that celebrities take all the time in public.

Flame should chalk it up and realize he paid Snoop that money to show up at his house for the day. Bottom line.

Ya stupid ass should of saved it and bought a house. That would be an investment that keeps on giving.