first thing u do after sex?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
seriously though nobody had that them crazy broads talking about wantin babies so you add some tobasco or tapatio to the condom after your done so if she try anything funny...and if she do it burns the shit out of her insides to teach her lesson...ive had it happen one time...and she was mad at me because i didnt trust her lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
^ Kinda dumb bitch puts red jizz up in her shit?
you would be surprised what some broads will do...its happened to me...bitch wanted to have my babies and thank god i was listening to tom leykis on the radio then cause he saved my ass with that little hot sauce trick

no bullshit though i was chillin in bed and heard a scream from the bathroom...bitch emptied the contents into her vag and then had the nerve to get mad at me like i did something wrong...fuckin cunt tried to stick me with an abortion check

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
usually I'm thinking of an excuse to leave, especially when the bitch wants to cuddle up and thinks I'm gonna stay the night

I hate sleeping with bitches... I sleep like shit. I swear when and if I get married I'm telling my wife we need separate beds... I need my space

although when I'm drunk sometimes right after sex I just knock the fuck out, then I wake up in the bitches bed like fuuuuu... I'm ready to get up, then the bitch starts playin with the cack and gives the morning boss... so you chill for another 20 minutes, bust in her mouf and bounce like deuces... go home and take a long ass shower