First Release of new Distribution deal!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
Being that we have just inked a new distribution deal for Jus Family Records and the catalog, we will be releasing a new title to set it off. We have alot of coals in the fire, but this title will be a must have. On top of the titles that we will be releasing with West Coast Mafia, we also have the POH-Hop comp coming, the NW Living comp, and the newest of all the titles that will drop of the titles we are releasing with West Coast Mafia.

Release Date: May 11th, 2004
Title: Cool Nutz Presents: Collabos
Label: Bombay Entertainment/Jus Family Records

Tracklisting:
1. Rude Boyz-Cool Nutz & Maniac Lok feat. BG
2. Done Deal-Bosko feat. B-Legit, Maniac Lok, and G-Ism
3. Be Advised-Cool Nutz feat. Jay Tee of N2Deep, Bullet, and Arjay
4. Behind The Scenes-Cool Nutz feat. Yukmouth, Poppa LQ, and Jiboh
5. Thug Shit-Maniac Lok feat. 3X's Krazy and Ray Ray of G-Ism
6. City Life-G-Ism feat. Spice 1, Cool Nutz, and Bosko
7. Shiesty Cats-DBA feat. Kurupt and WC
8. No Parts-Cool Nutz feat. C-Bo and Yukmouth
9. How We Build-Maniac Lok feat. Potluck, Brotha Luv, and Cool Nutz
10. Behind The Scenes(remix)-Maniac Lok feat. Yukmouth, Bosko, and Cool Nutz
11. One Time-Bosko feat. Gonzoe and Poppa LQ
12. Pirahnas-Mr. D.O.G feat. Cool Nutz
13. First Time I Seent Her-Cool Nutz feat. Mac Dre and Phranchise
14. It's All Hip-Hop-E Dawg feat. Cool Nutz
15. Holla What's Up-DBA feat. Baby Bash, Frost, and Jay Tee of N2Deep
16. Ill-Cryciz feat. Cool Nutz
17. Way Back-Maniac Lok feat. D-Shot and Kenny Mack

This project will showcase some of the collabos that we have done over the years with national and local aritsts. This album has some fire on it, and we will be mastering this week. Make sure that you go out to your local record store and pick it up on May 11th, 2004. Hollar at your boy.

Nov 16, 2002
It looks like Jus Family is putting in some serious work this year, I hope it all pays off for you. What distribution company did you sign with?

Jul 8, 2003
Damn this is like a dream colabo album! Saw the DBA fea WC & Kurupt track on there & damn glad that Kurupt is gonna be featured on the Goon Sqwad album. All albums from Jus Family that have been announced this far look to be straight heat in my eyes, and I'm sure others will agree. Keep doin ya thing Nutz!