First Post, How about them Super Mario Bros.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
Classics man. I still hook up the old nintendo and super nintendo to this day and play all those games. As a matter of fact, i think ill hook up the super nintendo tonight. They should make a new super mario bros game thats exactly like the old ones. Fuck the new graphic and rpg shit. Give us sumthin retro. Take me back.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Gamecube Kart is probably the best one, having played all 5 of them extensively...
It could have been even better if they had added more courses and more drivers... but overall its the best. The boost method is sick as fuck, and you can have 2 guys in your car at the same time.
Most mario kart fans underrate it because they dont like the gamecube's controller.. i love it myself

MArio 64 = best console game ever released

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
shit i cant get enough of Super Mario 3, that game is the shit, the fucking frog costume is tight and that beaver (not the racoon) or w/e it is is tight too

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Yea definately, But that yoshi shit was fucking ill too! i remember when i 1st got my snes, i was on that bitch all day long, there was so much shit to do in it, getting all the color blocks, getting them star levels completed (tubular!) lol, damn that games the shit tooo

Nov 28, 2005
A side scroller like the first 3 but with super clean grafix would be dope. Remember all the rumors in elementry school about what part was gonna have . Like mario flys with boxing gloves crazy shit... I think I heard a monkey side kick...damn back in the day.
Super mario land on gameboy was dope too. I beat that game well over 10x watching OJ in the bronco cruising with the cops after him.....

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
BADNEWZBROWN said:
A side scroller like the first 3 but with super clean grafix would be dope. Remember all the rumors in elementry school about what part was gonna have . Like mario flys with boxing gloves crazy shit... I think I heard a monkey side kick...damn back in the day.
Super mario land on gameboy was dope too. I beat that game well over 10x watching OJ in the bronco cruising with the cops after him.....
hell yeah, thats what im saying. a 2-D Side Scroller with some BOMB ass graphics. Why the fuck dont they make that?? 3D is cool and all but weve played about 200 of em in the last few years.

I want a classic 2d game... with gameplay like the OG's.. but with updated graphics.