FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. is Super Black in "Tim Tebow, Throw Me The Ball!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.fahrenheitrecords.com
Its 2012! Time to get your affairs in order and get on the right team! The devil will test you, make the right choice! Your life depends on it! The Lord has sent Tim Tebow to separate good and evil. Believe! Discredit and you will suffer!

Jesus is coming to take His reign on this world this year! He will reign this Earth for 1,000 glorious years! Be on the right team when He arrives. Let your heart and soul be your guide. Im betting on you!

First Degree The D.E.
"Tim Tebow, Throw Me The Ball!" the single
available on iTunes and other digital stores January 2012

First Degree The D.E.
"Super Black, Voice Of The Voiceless" the album
everywhere April 2012

Peace.

[video=youtube;JIPdBYwczn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIPdBYwczn4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Props on rockin the Raider beanie at Mile High but....

The Lord has sent Tim Tebow to separate good and evil. Believe! Discredit and you will suffer!

Jesus is coming to take His reign on this world this year! He will reign this Earth for 1,000 glorious years! Be on the right team when He arrives. Let your heart and soul be your guide. Im betting on you!
that quote and the premise of this song ruined this track that was lightweight tight

DE used to be one of my favorite artists, but dude has been taking a ton of L's lately.

Jun 11, 2004
Good beat, tight track, sounds like beta had a hand in this song which is never a bad thing. I just feel like de 's gone off the deep end (pun intended) with the preachin and alienated a lot of his old fans. I'll check it out on itunes when it drops tho

Nov 7, 2006
Lol@getting dumped by a 17 year old girl and becoming a lil faggot attention whore. First you try to start some racist bullshit and now you are gonna hop on this stupid Tebow bandwagon? You are desperate as fuck for attention huh?

Nov 7, 2006
FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. is Super Pedo in "Tim Tebow, Throw Me Your Balls!" starring some random 12 year old boy he found outside an elementary school to play the part of Tim Tebow!

Feb 8, 2003
Its 2012! Time to get your affairs in order and get on the right team! The devil will test you, make the right choice! Your life depends on it! The Lord has sent Tim Tebow to separate good and evil. Believe! Discredit and you will suffer!

First Degree The D.E.
"Tim Tebow, Throw Me The Ball!" the single
available on iTunes and other digital stores January 2012

First Degree The D.E.
"Super Black, Voice Of The Voiceless" the album
everywhere April 2012

Peace.

[video=youtube;JIPdBYwczn4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIPdBYwczn4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ADVICE TO YOU:

Just like 2PAC SAID

"All you old rappers trying to advance its all over now take it like a man, niggas looking like Larry Holmes all flabby and sick"