firefox retarded

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
www.outlawzmedia.net
I swear to God firefox is the most retarded Internet Browser ever made.
everything is always working fine in my Internet Explorer. and when i go to firefox nothin is working right.

i just made a code for myspace page. and half of the menu in firefox doenst want to work for some reason. could anyone help me out here?

Apr 25, 2002
www.rcanedesign.com
I work in the industry and in my opinion Internet Explorer = evil, i'm still surprised by the amount of people who prefer it over firefox. bad habits are hard to break i guess.

the problem is that IE makes their own standards so even if you code it to work in their browser it will most likely be broke in others. add to the mix the activeX issues IE has and it's control over your entire computer and it's no wonder hackers love making viruses for it.

if you code it for firefox it will more than likely work in IE but not the other way around. and if you use firefox as your main browser your much less likely to ever have to reformat your computer =)

post some code up that is having trouble i could probably figure out where it's breaking

May 17, 2005
haha funny, i am a firefox fan and sometimes dont even care about ie when doint websites but its apain in the ass to make it all browser functional

Jun 4, 2004
I run FireFox 3 and design for FireFox and check the combat ability with IE. I say combat... cause IE got major problems you got to fight.... IE 7 is a poor clone of FireFox.. FireFox had Tab Browsing First and FireFox has Web Developer plugins.. IE doesn't.

The major difference is in the CSS displaying that's the major hurtle you have to over come thats why graphics shift layout from IE to FireFox.