FINALY TECH IS COMING TO NY!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2004
i am glad that tech is going out to new york. He needs allthe exposure he can get. Hope he blows up with everready cause so far it sounds the best of his last few albums.

Sep 16, 2002
wijo76 said:
Dec. 2 Northern Lights Albany, NY......is there anyone else from NY here thats going cuz I need a damn ride!!!
that's a beautiful thing right there... I know for sure that NY will LOVE Tech N9ne.... NY seems like Tech's type of crowd aswell as Philly. I wonder if Zero.Media will be at that show in Albany? He'll finally get to see Tech LIVE.

TECH! do tracks with DEAD PREZ, PAPOOSE, JAE MILLZ & SAIGON!!

I can also see Kalico doing tracks with Jill Scott, The Fugees, Mos Def & Talib Kweli....Kutt with a track with: Dead Prez and Saigon would be crazy too.

Aug 16, 2003
A while back when I got to meat Tech I asked him if he ever read the forums. He said yeah then asked me If I knew who Zero Media was. He said he'd look him up if he ever went to New York lol... Hope dude gets out before he gets up there or he's gonna miss out

Dec 28, 2005
smittycal said:
A while back when I got to meat Tech I asked him if he ever read the forums. He said yeah then asked me If I knew who Zero Media was. He said he'd look him up if he ever went to New York lol... Hope dude gets out before he gets up there or he's gonna miss out
Shit Tech needs to look me up and hook a dude up with a ride lol