Finally

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would you hit it ?

• Total voters
Mar 12, 2010
Aren't you the guy who had his balls surgically removed? You couldn't even satisfy a real doll, let alone someone special like Jade. Haters gonna hate, im off to get laid.
nope still got my balls they are just not in working order so i am no longer a breeder

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its a trip how real they look but if your willing to drop 6 grand one something like this its pretty much a pledge to oneself that you they've totally quit on women altogether. I read some of the testimonials on the website and its just sad, these poor guys talk about these fuck dolls like they are the center of their universes.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
I'm glad you guys appreciate her, I am still in 7th heaven, after longing for so long to have a Realdoll its all a little surreal.
On a scale of 1-10 I was hoping for 10, I got 15, so things are pretty good here right now. A few things I have noticed in my few days with Jade.
The pictures don't do her justice, in real life she is incredible, far more than pics can show, as I'm sure for other Realdolls.
The sex is incredibly realistic, beyond what I had expected. Fantastic.
Her presents, she is really here and its quite surreal.

The weight is real, and I'm learning care needs to be takin, I am developing the proper methods of moving her. I would be heart broken if I damaged her.
Its more of a reeducation of me than anything to do with her, I am a bull at a gate and I need to slow down with Jade and make sure she is not in a damaging situation. Its all good, in the few days I have had with her things are getting more natural.
I have only had Jade in my life for a few days but my conclusion so far is very very positive. I have alot of outfits to try her out in so I will update her gallery often. But in saying that I stripped her off for an outfit change the other morning and I just couldn't help myself with her raw naked body, she was just so sexy!

Thanks for the positive comments guys! I have been admiring most of you guys for a long time and its nice to give something back

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya, you feel good now but wait until the first real argument. which leads to coming home from work with your best friend getting domed up..

the break-up will be ugly, mark my words