Finally

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would you hit it ?

• Total voters

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
After 8+ years of saving and longing for a realdoll I am the proud new boyfriend to Jade Summers, she is an RD2 Body A Face D and I am extremely happy with her.

There was unfortunately a bit of a cockup with the airline and they dropped her at the other end of the country and stuck her in a truck for a long drive here, but finally she is here. Undamaged, unopened.

One thing I was worryed about with Face D was the startled look in some of the pics I have seen of Face D, but Im pleased to find it dosent look like that at all in real life, some photo related effect it must be, in the flesh she is a knock out.

Dat Ass

Very happy man right now! More later, Ive got something to do....

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
i guess the winter gets pretty cold when your by yourself...
but any port in the storm i guess
Aren't you the guy who had his balls surgically removed? You couldn't even satisfy a real doll, let alone someone special like Jade. Haters gonna hate, im off to get laid.

Dec 17, 2004
i think my gf would get too jealous and it would cause too many fights. but yeah your "girl's" pretty hot...except for the whole not moving part...she might get boring and you might wanna fuck humans again. nevertheless have fun!

Dec 25, 2003
this best be a joke

ass is free in this fuckin world

alright not free

$20 cologne, $20 fit and a $5 drink

Look, I just saved 1450!

lol @ giving it a name and using it in conversation

me and jade are gonna watch tv!

Dec 17, 2004
this best be a joke

ass is free in this fuckin world

alright not free

$20 cologne, $20 fit and a $5 drink

Look, I just saved 1450!

lol @ giving it a name and using it in conversation

me and jade are gonna watch tv!
lol at talking dirty to it then cuddling...then making it sleep in the closet.

but im not a baller like kavio by any means...but what kind of cologne costs $20?! and by $20 fit does that mean a 20 dollar outfit?? and a 5 dollar dri...nevermind

but yeah i agree. dali, did this doll cost you like 1500 bones?!? youre the real baller

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
After 8+ years of saving and longing for a realdoll I am the proud new boyfriend to Jade Summers, she is an RD2 Body A Face D and I am extremely happy with her.

There was unfortunately a bit of a cockup with the airline and they dropped her at the other end of the country and stuck her in a truck for a long drive here, but finally she is here. Undamaged, unopened.

One thing I was worryed about with Face D was the startled look in some of the pics I have seen of Face D, but Im pleased to find it dosent look like that at all in real life, some photo related effect it must be, in the flesh she is a knock out.

Dat Ass

Very happy man right now! More later, Ive got something to do....

you're a bitch ass loser