Finally... SouthWestBound- NW Edition

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
DAMN!!!!! I had no idea this was gonna turn into such a negitive thing.. Im 1 of the artist on the cover of the ''new generation'' who people r refering 2 as not deserving 2 b on it. When it comes down 2 it, an opportunity was given, so an opportunity was taken... This is the main reason people r always saying their is no unity in the northwest. How come anytime someone is trying 2 do something positive, some hater, or some jealous person always has 2 say something negitive?? Yeah, no doubt about it the og generation defiently deserves their shine, but this was a northwest edition. ANYONE WHO WANTED IN COULD OF GOT IN.. Look, all im saying is lets stop this negitive shit, and b happy Kalyn blessed us with this opportunity. I have nothing but respect 4 all artist in the nw, from the og generation 2 the new generation, 2 the cats like myself who r trying their hardest 2 get their name out in the streets. U gotta remember this is the 1st nw edition, so mistakes were bound 2 b made. Im sure next time it will b thought out long and hard, and all who deserve 2 b i n the mag will.. NOTHING BUT LOVE AND RESPECT 2 EVERYONE ON THE FORM..

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
BAMMER said:
What some of you are failing to realize,is some of these New Gen guys are doin tons of shows,and not just huffin and puffin on the internet.These are kats doin footwork on the streets,not on the net.There doin shows week in and week out around the NW.There CEO's are talkin to factors in the Bay,and have money.Their not saving money to drop 500 cd's whenever they get the bread,the money is there...but their droppin mixtapes,and carpooling to shows in the Tri-Cities,and Spokane...and settin up long term.They might be fresh faces to you,but head out to Chop Suey,and other venues...these kats are grindin,HOPING to become NW factors.Sure there's more household names,but 1 album every 5 years ain't cuttin it.

ding ding ding!!! we have a winner.........well said there Bam'r

Feb 23, 2006
BAMMER said:
What some of you are failing to realize,is some of these New Gen guys are doin tons of shows,and not just huffin and puffin on the internet.These are kats doin footwork on the streets,not on the net.There doin shows week in and week out around the NW.There CEO's are talkin to factors in the Bay,and have money.Their not saving money to drop 500 cd's whenever they get the bread,the money is there...but their droppin mixtapes,and carpooling to shows in the Tri-Cities,and Spokane...and settin up long term.They might be fresh faces to you,but head out to Chop Suey,and other venues...these kats are grindin,HOPING to become NW factors.Sure there's more household names,but 1 album every 5 years ain't cuttin it.
couldn't agree more

Feb 23, 2006
George Zelaya said:
DAMN!!!!! I had no idea this was gonna turn into such a negitive thing.. Im 1 of the artist on the cover of the ''new generation'' who people r refering 2 as not deserving 2 b on it. When it comes down 2 it, an opportunity was given, so an opportunity was taken... This is the main reason people r always saying their is no unity in the northwest. How come anytime someone is trying 2 do something positive, some hater, or some jealous person always has 2 say something negitive?? Yeah, no doubt about it the og generation defiently deserves their shine, but this was a northwest edition. ANYONE WHO WANTED IN COULD OF GOT IN.. Look, all im saying is lets stop this negitive shit, and b happy Kalyn blessed us with this opportunity. I have nothing but respect 4 all artist in the nw, from the og generation 2 the new generation, 2 the cats like myself who r trying their hardest 2 get their name out in the streets. U gotta remember this is the 1st nw edition, so mistakes were bound 2 b made. Im sure next time it will b thought out long and hard, and all who deserve 2 b i n the mag will.. NOTHING BUT LOVE AND RESPECT 2 EVERYONE ON THE FORM..
YEP!!!