Finally got a myspace page...come holla at me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
It's www.myspace.com/csgrind . BUT I don't know how to upload music, so if any of ya'll can help me with that, that would be appreciated. If you have The Mob Kingz album, Dollars & Sins and the New West 2, holla at me. Is there a limit on how many songs you can put on there? How do you put the album covers there? Like I said though, if you have those albums holla at me, because these are the songs I want to put on there.

Grind Music (Mob Kingz)
California Thugs (Mob Kingz)
Hustle 4 It (Mob Kingz)
Don't get it fucked up (New West 2)
Federal Niggaz feat. Mac Dre (Dollars & Sins)
Summer Feelings (Mob Kingz)

Apr 25, 2002
Ra$an said:
cs...
do you have i-tunes..
you have to convert your songs into mp3s....then upload them..the limit is 4 songs on your page.
I only have the mob kingz cd, somebody jacked my dollars and sins!
Nah, I don't have itunes. If you can only have 4, then shit, I'll take off the last 2 then. I'll switch Federal Niggaz out with somethin' else later. You don't have New West 2 homey? I remember you tellin' me you heard my song on there. Could you hook it up Rasan?

Jun 14, 2005
I HEARD ABOU THE SHOW MAN, IMA TRY TO MAKE IT OU THERE TO SUPPORT YALL. DO THE DAMN THANG C.S. GOOD LOOKIN ON PUTTIN MY BRO ON THE MAP. THIS ONE HERE IZ THE BIZ. GET AT ME DOG.

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
fa sho.. juss added u mayne... ay i know it'z old but that ghetto classicz cd iz fire dogg, i didnt really get put up on that shit till a few monthz ago but it got some knoccz like 'court in tha streetz' n tha 'would u ride 4 ur homie' song.. classic songz homie, good shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Techniq said:
fa sho.. juss added u mayne... ay i know it'z old but that ghetto classicz cd iz fire dogg, i didnt really get put up on that shit till a few monthz ago but it got some knoccz like 'court in tha streetz' n tha 'would u ride 4 ur homie' song.. classic songz homie, good shit.
Good lookin' homey. My homey called me yesterday, and said he was watchin' Keek's copium dvd, and he was at an autograph signing, and you could see my Ghetto Classics cd's in the baccground on the rac. I didn't know any stores still carried that. What's your myspace?

@Escobar, chec your email homey. You sent it in zip, and I need it in mp3. Do you know how to change from zip to mp3, or do you know how to send it in mp3?