finally caught a break

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2005
so i'm at target trying to find a wii, i waited outside the door at 7:50 (they opened at 8) i walk in, first person in, and the guy inside is like "can i help you find anything?" i said, "yeah, i'm looking for a wii if you have any." so as i continue walking he says "no, but we have 2 60GB ps3's." "no shit!" i said as i continued walking. so guess what? i now have a ps3, and some kid behind me got the other one. but the funny thing is, i don't have any desire to own a ps3 at all. but i was already there, they only had two, and there was that other kid behind me, so i'm like fuck, i gotta buy this thing.

long story short, i accidentally bought a ps3, but i don't want it, so i'm about to sell it.

my condolences to those of you who ligitimately want one and can't find one anywhere.

Oct 3, 2005
yeah i did list it on ebay, no doubt. and what i meant by accidentally bought it, it's cuz i had no intention of buying it but since it was there and i was there i figured hey, ebay this shit right now!

Oct 3, 2005
i put the auction up for 10 days, so it'll be closing like a week and a half before christmas, shit chould get crazy by then

why don't i want one? i really can't afford $600 for something i'm just gonna play games on. but, if i can take 600 and flip it to 1200, then that's some decent hustle, ya know?