fillmoe mike on air sundays 10am-1pm...check me out please

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2006
this ya cuzzn fillmoe mike..im reaching out to my peeps on siccness to tell you guys to listen to me on 106kmel every sunday morning...i appreciate you guys support through out the years and would love you guys to check me out...so please do.....im on 106 kmel every sunday morning...10am-1pm

be on the look out for some mixtapes im dropping with dj amen, and dj rick lee,and others.........................these are going to be a different series of mixtapes...were going to do a hip hop mixtape on some real mos def and talib type shit along with some street mixtapes and slappin ass club mixtapes.....

also if there are any rapper or artist out there that needs someone to host their mixtape or street album please get @ me...ill have your shit sounding right.......

also if you need promo please holla @ me.....i just started my own promo company called sfc...i specialize in street promo,club promo, and consultation......