Fillmoe Coleman Band (Andre Nickatina / MDD)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Does anyone know ANYTHING about the Fillmoe Coleman band?

It seems like every year or two someone pops up and asks about them. No body really knows anything. There's never any answers AT ALL. Who's in the group? What other groups are they in? Do they perform in the Bay Area?

I really liked their instrumental solos on Andre Nickatinas CDs. I'm really dissapointed they never did anything more. That's some real music right there.

Dec 19, 2005
yup the instrumentals are dope, how many have they put on nickatinas cds or any cd's for that matter. the only ones i know about are shere khan from these r the tales and even pimps get broken hearts from tears of a clown.

i was listenin to one and my lil bro was like "is this supposed to be jazz and rap or sumthin" lol

Apr 25, 2002
I think they had 1 on I Hate you With a Passion, 2 on Cocaine Raps / Raven in My Eyes, 1 on these are the tales, they may have had one on the first Nickatina / Equipto CD.

"The Gift" compilation was suppsoed to be "Fillmoe Coleman" but I think it meant the record company (not the band).

Apr 25, 2002
Does anyone know if Black Diamond had something to do with them? He produced a lot of Nickatina's work with Nick Peace. Then he dissapeared. I believe he hooked back up recently with MDD, but Fillmoe Coleman seemed to dissapear right around the time he did...

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
my fav instrumental joint was cherry-colored benz (i dont remember if thats the correct name) but someshit like that.

May 31, 2006
i duno if all these are by fillmoe coleman band but they were all instrumentals on nickatinas cds..

'the mizzle' off bullets blunts in a big bankroll
'cherry colored benz' off diaquiri factory
'l'eveil' off hell's kitchen
'fillmoe' off i hate you with a passion
'the alibi' off midnight machine gun raps and alibis
'scent of a woman' off raven in my eyes
'cadillac' off raven in my eyes
'even pimps get broken hearts' off tears of a clown
'shere khan' off these r the tales

j cee

Sicc OG
Feb 12, 2003
I think they had one or two on the original Green Eyes Comp that Million Dollar Dream put out. The song im thinking of on there was such a clean instrumental, real good record to relax and think to. Anyone remember the name(s)