File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
honestly, guys, I don't even remember filling this out. Reading the replies in here about it I shrugged my shoulders on some "yep, another deal I fucking skipped on" shit.
$168.81!!! Hello weed and liquor money!
The ea one automatically registered certain people who used their email address when playing ea online. I got a thing in the mail saying i was entered and to opt out write in if not do nothing.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
is this one possible? like obviously 70 percent of us aint bought none of that shit. just say you bought it, & no receipt?

too bad i missed out on the AOL one i feel like they owe me alot of money to be honest

ive filled out like 7-8 of these within the last 2 weeks. then doubled back and had my GF do them. hopefully i see something.

Dec 4, 2006
is this one possible? like obviously 70 percent of us aint bought none of that shit. just say you bought it, & no receipt?

too bad i missed out on the AOL one i feel like they owe me alot of money to be honest

ive filled out like 7-8 of these within the last 2 weeks. then doubled back and had my GF do them. hopefully i see something.
whats the limit b4 PoP is needed?
stay under 15...and I did buy them for my niece and daughter when they was younger..lol