File Some Claims, Get Up To $62.50

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
postage stamps are gonna go up yet another 3 cents while the shitty snail mail service continues to decline really fast...if congress would let fedex and ups handle mail deliveries it would bury the postal service once and for all

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
ups lady in my neighborhood is tight. a few years ago I wasnt home for a package and I wrote on the little thing to leave it behind the gate, and she done it with every package since if no one comes to the door.

does got me compulsively looking over the gate even when I know I didnt order nothin though

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
postage stamps are gonna go up yet another 3 cents while the shitty snail mail service continues to decline really fast...if congress would let fedex and ups handle mail deliveries it would bury the postal service once and for all
Amazon is trying to convince the postal service to deliver on sundays to help with their 2 day prime deliveries. If anyone has the $ and power to convince the USPS to step it up it's amazon.