Fighting Games (You would like to see revived)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
What are some fighting games would you like to see on current(or next) gen. consoles?

Heres some I would like to see...

Killer Instinct

Eternal Champions

Darkstalkers

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Darkstalkers was being rumored as the next revival, but with how much fuckery has gone on from Capcom lately, that might be terrible.

Killer Instinct was made by Rare, which is owned by Microsoft now so it would be a console exclusive if that ever got made. The main founders left Rare around the start of this console generation so even then, that too would probably suck. I'm not sure if they even owned the rights to it, or if Midway did. Maybe someone will buy the rights from Midway if they own it, seeing as they filed for bankruptcy.

Dec 19, 2006
A little off topic but It would be dope as fuck if they made a God of War fighting game.

[video=youtube;HkUkjEMdJ3s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkUkjEMdJ3s&sns=em[/video]

Dec 19, 2006
Also the more bloody fighting games need the most dreaded and feared move of all..
"THE HAMMER-FIST OF DOOM"

[video=youtube_share;TBXSQ33LL7Q]http://youtu.be/TBXSQ33LL7Q[/video]

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I would say hell yea. ...but only if the KOF 13 team made it. Capcom has proven again (SF4) & again (MVC3) that they aren't what they used to be.

Samurai Spirits/Shodown

Make it like SSF4 in terms of graphics, keep the og control scheme, include Earthquake and fix the balance issues found in the last 2d installment.
Have you played SSVI?

I agree, though. I would like to see a 2D (& actually made by SNK) Samurai Showdown game. I want updated (BlazBlue quality) sprites, with SS2 speed & gameplay, with SS6 size roster. (6 includes all characters the series has ever had)

Could be dope.

Darkstalkers was being rumored as the next revival, but with how much fuckery has gone on from Capcom lately, that might be terrible.
I would love to see a Vampire Savior remake, but as you say, capcom as of late has been shit.

As for me, I would really like to see a Last Blade 3 (made by Arc System)

Sengoku Basara X-2 (or just port the original to XBLA)

I think a BIO Freaks (N64) would be a dope game to remake.

...but most of all SCRALET WEATHER RHAPSODY

Apr 2, 2010
Flying Dragon by a mile.

RPG elements + 2 different modes (Kid = Fun/ Adults = Competitive) + some of the best choreographed and brutal animations I ever seen (and much more)...The game shits on any arcade fighter I ever played and if it was remade people wouldn't know what to do with themselves...

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
You are nuts, sf4 and ss4 are tight. I agree with ur arguments with sxt. But cmon bro. Snk is stuck in the 90s so hell no I don't want their hands on it!
You can't deny that a CVS made today would resemble nothing like CVS2.

And while SF4 is a matter of taste, you can't deny they totally fucked up marvel 3.

There wouldn't be any grooves or roll cancels or custom combos. It would be ultra-pandora x-factor, automatic or 1 button launchers, and all character palettes will be neon/metallic colors.

I much rather see Arc System vs Capcom these days anyway.