feel free to add or make coments.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2002
fuck every body else/
reprisenting for my self/
since 1986
bitches hangin off the dick/
given a fuck/
not needing a crue/
by my self i cunsume/
leaving hatas confused/
my only come back was fuck you/
born to pimp hoes
fuck all who oppose/
tought to play bitches
scrilas what i got to siccsead/
hooked up the mic to record my masta mind menthology/
let it be known lifes a bitch/
i fuck the world twice before it fucks me/
these hatting mothafuckas can all die for me/

feel free to make coments......just some shit im working on and need some fead back.........

Dec 19, 2002
use wordplay too like.....

bitches is hangin off these like a dog with fleas
but they gona get it bad like sunny bono hittin trees

that was horable but u get the picture

one~

Jun 12, 2002
Weak.....

I feel like rappin' though so fucc it....

I got brainwaves that scientists search for like a lost HYPOTHESIS
My intelligence is off the charts like earthquakes in LOS ANGELES
I am no GOD to this culture so for this just call me an EVANGELIST
Dropping ill mathematical skills from the US to BANGLADASH
From New York to Cali my keen wisdom remains RAVENOUS
Dig deep into your blood stream with rhymes that are VENOMOUS
I spit with precision, like body incisions that are so ACCURATE
As I inculcate all of mankind with rhyme designs so IMMACULATE
I attacc and clouden your third eye blind like a CATERACT
Spit so quicc with alphabetical tactics as you try to BATTLE BACC
Leave your ego low like nuts, you think you have "SADDLE SACS"
Cause I stay sleek like a pimped out Fleetwood CADILLAC
Raping your style like you were a little boy in the VATICAN
Intellectual rhymes cut through your torsoe with the sharpness of a JAVELIN
Perpetual signs of your rhymes sounding more and more like RAMBLING
On the charts all are geting a strangling leavin them all at the bottom DANGELING

Short verse to add on...For real dogg...It was weak,but you tryin' at least that's more then a Lot of cat's here do...Tey rather talk down on mothafuccas...

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Dec 13, 2002
hey fuo who ever you are, dont be replying to my shit in blue leters,
unless you a crip, much love, but if a scrapa, get off the nuts fucken rrata, get off the dick suwer cucaracha!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 12, 2002
Lmao...Scrappa Ratta bullshit....Hahahaha you shook mayne....Read you post title faggot...Wake up and witness the reality of it...Your wacc cuzz......Matter fact 99 1/2 percent of this board would Shit on you lyrically....So when you decide to tough talk and persist on callin' me out....Have the lyrical strength to bacc yourself up....Once again WACC

Deuce

2 C's

May 21, 2002
yo on this board muthafuckas talk shit non-stop/
but when confronted with a weapon they palms drop/
to the ground without a sound or a muthafuckin reply/
these fools are to bound to die without a muthafuckin reason why/
seein guys get dropped like tyson against lewis/
im spittin tha truth with a flick of a tooth so dont take no offense to this/i knew this would be spit to make a point/but i also know this shit spark a fire like a joint/watch all the responses in a shit talkin manner/from all these fools that think they got more (c) notes than the star spangled banner/i thought this board was to spit game and battle/but all i hear is shit names and all that damn rattle/about u suck and u cut,copy,and paste/well i dont give a fucc i'll nut sloppy and waste/ur life away with a knife today like norman bates/make u a sleeper and like the reaper im storin ur fates.

took about 5 mins and its pretty weak but i wanted to speak on the shit talkin that goes on. peece.

Jun 12, 2002
Actuallllllllllllllllllly it's aight potna...Good job on it...Basically sum's up the line of event's on here

Deuce

2 C's

Jun 12, 2002
Cuzzz you don't have to explain...I'm the same way mayne.....9/10 Times i'm lit typin' shit in here....I already know your status mayne...Stay up..

Deuce

2 C's

May 21, 2002
bacc to flows.

my brain is packed with hits and tracks that spit game harder than sir airness..mutha fuckas get stabbed with anything includin hairpins..where's this, challenge i hear of..man u couldnt beat me with 2 mouths..i drop hoes like flies bustin they tooth out..whos out, and left to dry..man this game is like theft with guys..speakin down on others..droppin muthafuckas under covers outlined in chalk..smashin ur town and the ground on that line that u walk,that time u talk is ur judgement day..faggotts can walk around but the grudge cant stay..cuz i blocc it out with tanks and cannons..i spank them planets bacc with a broom,i'll snap with a boom with one clap in the room..u know my strap's on zoom when i see ur face..with smokin ears and tokin peers be ur place..and u wantit bacc but u afraid of my haunted strap, ill and raw i spill ur jaw in a million pieces,u dont mean shit,to me ur a dead fieces with head creases caused by my brutality..leavin u in a mental state of applaused by my crew's shout at me.

jus a lil 4 min flow cuz i was bored.
-peece

Sep 19, 2002
-Ya verse was tight as f*ck lupito/so keep on movin the streets/I tie weak MC's to trees/stand em' in seats/and kick the seats from beneath
-I got five hoes wit 5 o's(ounces) looking out for Five-O(police),
Catch me out the bricks in the suburbs wit hydro and dry blow
-My flow is sickening/so be cautious if ya immune system is weak/
Cause I speak of ill sh*t/and you'll die on ELM STREET off H20 on FRIDAY the 13th of next week
-Nuttin but heat/if ya gas off/call me/I stand in ya kitchen and start spittin/you like a bad transmission/I get rid of ya if you act up and start slippin
-I aint a freak but Im freakish/I get more brains than the Tin Man in OZ/you can't withstand this even a correction officer aint seen more bars

Dec 30, 2002
www.DrDilznik.com
feel my ravenous rising through caverns its diving, surprising come out of hiding with writings ink pen elixer trajic mixture painting pictures of twisters n hurricanes, hydroglyphic scriptures blurr the brain, listen to the hellcat purring game your insane, I stomp the street n quatum leap with the want to speak over a haunting beat ive gone discreete, quiet is kept after my speech youll be dealing with the fuckin roit it left,bring out the street crews put it on the evening news peice together the puzzle to see who's decieving you..................drdilznik.......................