Feds bust suspected Ecstasy drug network centered around Bay Area rap label.....mmmmm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
not a good day at Thizz someone snitched

inShare

Feds bust suspected Ecstasy drug network centered around Bay Area rap label

By Matthias Gafni
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 04/24/2012 12:21:48 PM PDT
Updated: 04/24/2012 12:23:43 PM PDT

Twenty-five individuals, many of them rappers associated with one of the Bay Area's largest entertainment labels known as "Thizz Entertainment," have been arrested as part of a major nationwide drug trafficking ring focused on Ecstasy, according to a federal prosecutor.
Agents seized about 45,000 Ecstasy pills, 4 pounds of crack cocaine, a half pound of heroin and $200,000 in suspected drug profits, and forfeited about 230 acres of property valued at about $1 million. The suspects, from Vallejo, Stockton, Oakland, Fairfield, Los Angeles, New York and Oklahoma City, were arrested Thursday, U.S. Attorney Benjamin Wagner said.
The investigation, led by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency, uncovered a network of drug distributors centered in Vallejo's Crest neighborhood, across Highway 37 from the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom theme park.
Check back for more details.
Contact Matthias Gafni at 925-952-5026. Follow him at Twitter.com/mgafni.

May 1, 2002
Damn hella fools went down only ppl i reconize is Dubee and lil Bruce

Arrested on suspicion of multiple drug counts in the two federal complaints and in custody were: Major Norton, performs under the name "Dubee", Lawrence "Bodine" Nelson, Narco McFarland
Advertisement

Sr., Eric "Pay Pay" Robinson, Eileen Knight, Ung Duong, Phat Nguyen, Marcus Davis, Michael Smiley, Anthony Young and Anthony Payton.
Charged and not yet in custody were: Michael Lott, performs under the name "Miami the Most," Gaylord Franklin, performs under the name "Geezy," Clifford "Black" Bullock, Latroy Cunningham, Dante Barbarin, Beshiba "Pebbles" Cook, Bruce Thurmon, performs under the name "Little Bruce," Damian Peterson, Mikel Brown and Andre Cawthorne.
Charged and released from custody were Nicholas Ramirez and Tiffany Brown.
The origins of Thizz Entertainment go back to the Vallejo-based Romper Room Gang, which prosecutors say participated in armed bank robberies, drug trafficking and murder during the 1980s and 1990s. Many members of the gang were sent to prison, including Mac Dre who spent five years in prison. When he was released from jail, he changed the name of "Romp Records" to Thizz Entertainment and his popularity soared.
During the investigation, agents uncovered trafficking in ecstasy, cocaine, cocaine base, heroin, Oxycodone and marijuana. Drug shipments were sent from the Vallejo area to Oklahoma City; Jamaica; Queens, N.Y.; Atlanta; and Milwaukee, Wis.

May 9, 2002
Relatively speaking, that isnt THAT much stuff. I mean, "$1 million in property"? Really? Thats like 2 houses in Cali, or one pretty nice one. 4 pounds of crack? Thats IT? $200,000??? Whoa...big ballers here! Remember, this is a "network" of what, 30 people? . Hell, there are individuals that move that in a DAY.

And is E still that big of a deal that they were clocking dollars like that? I didnt even know people did that shit anymore.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Relatively speaking, that isnt THAT much stuff. I mean, "$1 million in property"? Really? Thats like 2 houses in Cali, or one pretty nice one. 4 pounds of crack? Thats IT? $200,000??? Whoa...big ballers here! Remember, this is a "network" of what, 30 people? . Hell, there are individuals that move that in a DAY.

And is E still that big of a deal that they were clocking dollars like that? I didnt even know people did that shit anymore.
i doubt thats all they had, more like all that was confiscated. you never put all your eggs in one basket.

Jun 23, 2005
lol damn so some random guy buys 400 pills, wack pills at that, then buys 2000 next month and starts asking about cocaine, the starts buying coke and crack within 3 months lol damn