Federation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2007
It ain't out yet. Got pushed back after Stunna Glasses couldn't get cleared. It's supposed to be out in April but we'll see I guess

Oct 3, 2005
ok im not an artist, but dont songs have to get cleared with 'ascap' or somethin? not the actual artist? i dont know how that shit works, but that's what ive heard.

Aug 7, 2006
Grippy said:
ok im not an artist, but dont songs have to get cleared with 'ascap' or somethin? not the actual artist? i dont know how that shit works, but that's what ive heard.
whatever the reason is, its gay because stunna glasses really would've done well on a mainstream level. no wonder they decided to have get naked you beezy as their lead single

Feb 9, 2007
Grippy said:

Nah you got get it cleared with the owners of the song. ASCAP and BMI are for the publishing and writers "percentages" of the song.

The Fed didn't sample dude but they stil needed permission to get all the royalty and publishing spits worked out. He's a stupid rap hating fucking idiot and said NO to prolly a million bucks and people actually talking about Corey Hart for the first time in well.....ever. Maybe he'll change his mind soon but it doo-dood on the Feds plans. They are talented cats though and I bet they bounce back hard.

Everything Stunna Glasses did was just off of people fuckin with it. Warner NEVER pushed it one ounce cuz legally they couldn't. Or so I hear....

Aug 24, 2006
corey hart has a huge amount of money, he dont care about the few sales Federation wouldve given him....

he wrote songs for Celine Dion.. and she sold like 50 million worldwide.. he's paid.

May 4, 2005
They leaked half the songs off the new cd, so I would hope they are recording some new slaps. Get Naked u Beezy slaps but who in the hell makes a song called that and has that annoying chorus? I would not have released their shit if I were Warner either.