Federation on MTV!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2004
Bay Area stand up! Lets represent on time! Federation is finna be on MTV

The Feds Hit MTV's SPANKIN' NEW MUSIC WEEK!
THE FEDERATION will be featured on MTV NEWS airing tomorrow Thursday, November 11th!! Tune in to TRL from 5-6 p.m. and Direct Efx from 7-8 p.m. DON"T MISS IT!!!!!

Dec 30, 2003
u sure its tomorrow???. i checked the digital cable listings and at those times it says real world road rules shit... my shit could be wrong thou... lemme know man... but if its true... OH SSHIT here we come bitches

Apr 12, 2003
how they gonna recognize the federation, and not the cuddie mac dre. he's the one that revolutionized the new bay sound wit thizz entertainment. i'm suprised the nation never caught on.

May 7, 2002
I checked ww.mtv.com, and it says that lil jon and the eastside boys are on trl today, says nothing about the feds. We'll have to see...

Jul 3, 2002
The topic was HYPHY. He said E-40 wanted to let everyone know Keak started it. But yeah, thought i was seeing things by viewing yay video footage on mtv.

Sep 21, 2004
i just saw the trl one, its basically the stuff posted on the website all the video clips, sway gives props to keak for making up the word hyphy at the end of the segment, i was waiting for him to say r.i.p mac dre but that was a no go

Dec 6, 2003
Just saw the segment too....it was short but it looked pretty good, giving all the info on hyphy.....sway said he was gonna ask what lil jon thought about it, and lil jon was there but he never got the chance to speak on it

Apr 1, 2002
Damn Keak has created hella words, fa sheezy etc. I always thought it was Mac Dre that created that word, I never heard "Hyphy" til I bought "Heart Of A Gangsta, Mind Of A Hustler, Tongue Of A Pimp" back in 2000 when it first dropped. "All I wanna know is, is we gettin Hyphy?" - M-D.

Dec 30, 2003
dam i just seeen it right now... that shit is hella love for the bay right there.... sway is a man of his word i guess.. so props to mtv.. and props to the feds.. keak and everybody.... but yea i was expecting a r.i.p. to mac dre right there too... without dre... i dont even think half the bay rappers would be here right now.... so the whole bay shoe love to mac dre... r.i.p

Aug 14, 2002
www.madepro.com
Im really glad the federation is gettin a spot on MTV....but I was FURIOUS when not one mention of MAC DRE was said. mac dre was dancin the stupid in 98 when stupid doo doo dumb came out. Then at the end when sway signed out....the camera went over to LIL JOHN...with his stupid pimp cup lookin like a resurected character ƒrom FRAGGLE ROCK.

damn....RIP ANDRE "MAC DRE" HICKS