FEDERATION "IT's Whateva"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 25, 2006
i dont know it could do gold i guess maybe...... how good is stunna glasses at night song doing in the rest of the country ??? is it getting play in the rest of the country ?

Feb 8, 2006
PJay707 said:
With the Feds being from the bay some songs are bound to leak. The reason the album seems like its taking forever is because WE the bay have known about it for well over a year now. But the music market is beyond us. all the interviews ( LA Times, Fader, XXL,..etc). The TV appearances and the DUB tour are designed to get the mainstream market interested. The leaked songs are to keep the Bay cats happy. Trust me..Warner is going above and beyond to promote them... outside the Bay. The Bay should already be on board. Stunna Shades has been successful in alot of major markets. It gets major radio play across the US. I'm Fed fam and see alot of the behind the scenes work. The Federation will hit Gold in sales... at least.
Real Talk, you have to step back as a fan and realize the bigger picture. Being from the Bay we're already up on Game that takes the don't knows longer to find out about. Granted half the album will be songs I've already heard but I support ALL QUALITY artists in the bay. Hopefully this album will do better then their 1st CD now that they're with WB, because they got passed up for Gorilla Black on their last CD and look at him now. But regardless they're still one of the top artist in the Bay.

Nov 2, 2005
Hot shit is Hot shit!And this Mutha Fucka is pure flame.The industry is going to whatch the FEDERATION units close.Believe or not but alot of artist and groups,producers and merchants in the Bay Area is going to BUBBLE wit the success of FEDERATION`S "ITS WHATEVER" record.All the Major Labels ,Event sponsors, Corperations Investers,Video and T.V exects.wants to know is want the Bay Movement is capable of.Atl got money,Houston got money,New Orlenes got money,The East Coast got money.Even L.A got money and brought the shine home by fan support and sales for the artist in place to bring the light.United support will make the entire Northern Cali Ball Out and really Big COON!YaddaHeard!

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
It seems like they are going to have the same problem that they had with the last album. All of the songs that they have on it have already been singles or are leaked. Remember how long it took for the last album to come out after HYPHY was popular. I am still going to buy the album though it just sucks when you have already heard most of it.

Oct 30, 2006
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
MainEventClick said:
IMO The Federation has passed up Fabby, Mess and Yukmouth as the best in The Bay. This CD should really be THAT CD for the bay.
U IGNORANT DISRESPECTFULL WORTHLESS MORON COCAROATCH YOU....MESS,YUKMOUTH, AND F.A.B ARE RUNNIN THE WESTCOAST RIGHT NOW....THEY SHIT ON THE FEDERATION'S WHOLE CAREER U PITIFUL SACK OF SHIT

Mar 28, 2005
MainEventClick said:
IMO The Federation has passed up Fabby, Mess and Yukmouth as the best in The Bay.
And imo you are an idiot.. back your statement up what exactly makes them the best in the bay ? and what makes them better then those artists you just mentioned.. everybody entitled to their opinion but that statement is just stupid... federation and yuk is like ying yang and ti...