FEDERATION "IT's Whateva"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2005
so according to that XXL Review a few weeks ago, we know these songs will officialy be on the album. So basically, we have most of the album already...

This album seems to be leaking very Slowly. WHICH sucks in a way, but is also cool cause we get to preview the album a little early.

Anyway, Do you think this album will sell better than virgin's release? or will Warner start promtoing the fuck out of this album and get FEDERATION where they need to be as a group in this rap industry????

CONFIRMED SONGS (ALREADY downloadable, most from this site)

1. Stunna Glasses at Night
2. 18 Dummy
3. White T (so.cal remix)
4. My Rims
5. I Wish
6. Turn A Scaper to a Benz
7. Get Naked You Beezy

3 of those songs are featured on Dago Bangins Mixtape the official ALBUM VERSION of "stunnaz", "18 dummy", and "white t remix"....

How many will buy the album?

PS. we need to stop uploading these songs, CAUSE this will bring this album down in SALES.

Jan 19, 2006
I think having all these leaked songs is a bad thing

glad to see the so cal version of white teez is on it

personally I'd rather see stunna glasses, 18 dummy and I wish switched with something new

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^me too, but this album is gonna be for the mainstream to buy, so...they need to keep those on.

leaking songs is such bullshit. i mean, i like hearing it, but the song gets played out.

Aug 6, 2006
CONFIRMED SONGS (ALREADY downloadable, most from this site)

1. Stunna Glasses at Night
2. 18 Dummy
3. White T (so.cal remix)
4. My Rims
5. I Wish its really called FLY AWAY
6. Turn A Scaper to a Benz
7. Get Naked You Beezy

i know another song they said thats it gonna be in there is Transformer that song im waiting for

Aug 7, 2003
fed_life said:
PS. we need to stop uploading these songs, CAUSE this will bring this album down in SALES.
I agree with that alot, but if they are up for download, simply dont download them and it wont be a dissapointment when the cd comes out.

May 17, 2004
hella_numb said:
I agree with that alot, but if they are up for download, simply dont download them and it wont be a dissapointment when the cd comes out.
exactly..ive only heard a couple of those songs..just waiting for the album to drop so i can buy it

Nov 1, 2005
ZERO nationwide radio spins, and 18 dummy is nowhere to be seen, video getting play nowhere....warner, whats the deal with this record? they gonna push it, or not

Aug 7, 2006
gitwitit said:
ZERO nationwide radio spins, and 18 dummy is nowhere to be seen, video getting play nowhere....warner, whats the deal with this record? they gonna push it, or not
they did the vid for 18 dummy but warner decided to hold it for the follow up song for stunna glasses. but fuck even if i download these songs ill still buy the album no matter how many songs were leaked already

May 21, 2006
With the Feds being from the bay some songs are bound to leak. The reason the album seems like its taking forever is because WE the bay have known about it for well over a year now. But the music market is beyond us. all the interviews ( LA Times, Fader, XXL,..etc). The TV appearances and the DUB tour are designed to get the mainstream market interested. The leaked songs are to keep the Bay cats happy. Trust me..Warner is going above and beyond to promote them... outside the Bay. The Bay should already be on board. Stunna Shades has been successful in alot of major markets. It gets major radio play across the US. I'm Fed fam and see alot of the behind the scenes work. The Federation will hit Gold in sales... at least.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I still think it was a dumb ass idea to have 18 dummy be the lead single. I'd be content if that shit was left off the album. I'm also suprised there's no stunna glasses vid yet.